•Chapter 13• [Temptations]

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "So you guys have rankings and such here as well, huh?"

Mirajane: "Essentially, yes. Wizards can pretty much freely rank between D and A, the stronger and better they are at doing jobs they completed the higher they are ranked. But to become an S-Class you need to complete the S-Class Trials, and only S-Class mages can take S-class jobs which are only on the second floor."

Y/N: "Why do the best promotions have to be so hard to get?"

Lucy: "They are the best for a reason..."

Y/N: "Mhm. Whatever, I'm going home for today I guess. I'll see you tomorrow Mira."

Mirajane: "Sweet dreams~"

Y/N: "Are made of this~"

And with that Y/N made his way home, he was quickly followed by Lucy as she took his hand into hers and they walked hand-in-hand back to their homes which were conveniently right next to each other. 

Y/N: "Wanna stay at my place again?"

Lucy: "Why don't you stay at my place instead?"

Y/N: "Hmm, I don't mind."

And with that the two of them walked into Lucy's rented home. Lucy let go of Y/N, much to her chargrin and turned on the lights to her cozy home. It was nowhere near as homely as Y/N's but it had its charms. Y/N took a seat on the sofa while Lucy had went to change to her room, he noticed a stack of papers on the coffee table and began examining them. On the papers was a somewhat decently well written novel, and it was done by none other than Y/N's current lover. Although he was stopped from reading further by the author of the said novel quickly taking the pieces of paper from his hands. 

Y/N: "Hey, I was reading that."

Lucy: "Ugh, it's just a bunch of terrible ideas grouped together."

Y/N: "Two negatives make a positive. And I wanna read more of it."

Lucy: "Maybe I'll let you beta-read this later..."

Y/N sulked in his seat and even tried to pretend that he's angry by puffing out his cheeks which made Lucy stiffle a giggle before she threw the stack of paper onto a different table and hopped onto Y/N's lap. Y/N's previous attitude was gone in less than a second as he finally registered what the blonde was wearing.

 Y/N's previous attitude was gone in less than a second as he finally registered what the blonde was wearing

Y/N: "Hoho~"

Lucy: "Like what you see? I thought you deserved some sort of 'stress relief' after that fiasco earlier-HUMF!"

Y/N didn't waste any time in capturing the beautiful blonde's lips and moving his hands however he pleased across her body, keeping one hand on her bubble butt and one on one of her massive tits. The two were bold with their actions, waging a war with their tongues in a battle of attrition to capture the other's mouth while grinding their bodies together, eliciting quick and low moans from one another. For minutes on minutes the only sound in the apartment was the sound of them furiously making out, neither giving up on dominating the other's mouth even if Y/N clearly had the upper hand. Y/N slipped his hand under Lucy's white shirt and began fondling her bare breast, she didn't even bother wearing a bra, how bold~