Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

What a crazy week this had been... Like, holy shit has some stuff happened. We did a few jobs, nothing special there. I did a few solos to get more Jewels so I can buy a bigger house considering it's a bit tight, pun not intended, with me, Juvia and Lucy all living under the same roof. Oh yeah, we also went to hot springs, public sex isn't really my thing but it was a good time alright. Oh and Loke is a celestial spirit... CRAZY RIGHT?! That must've been why he was so afraid of Lucy... And his name is actually Leo, and he's some bigshot if I remember correctly. Something, something, he had an abusive owner before, this ain't one of those fanfics so moving on. We, by that I mean me, Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Natsu, Gray and of course Happy were all given some tickets by Leo to an expensive beach resort. Before he left he also whispered to me some super-secret private locations around the beach, what a wingman!

[3rd POV]

What a beautiful day to go to the beach, simultaneously thought at least a couple hundred people as the group of Fairy Tail mages arrived at the Akane Resort. A beautiful beach-side resort with a beautiful view and even an amusement park. Oh, but the view of the ocean wasn't what Y/N focused on. Far from it. Oh no, his undivided attention was currently on two certain female wizards of Fairy Tail. Lucy looked positively hot in a white bikini.

And while Y/N did receive a few of his own stares from the female section of the beach due to his well-muscled body nothing could compare to the sex appeal that Lucy was flaunting about

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And while Y/N did receive a few of his own stares from the female section of the beach due to his well-muscled body nothing could compare to the sex appeal that Lucy was flaunting about. Almost nothing, you see, there is a certain bluenette who is very possessive of Y/N. Juvia only tolerates Lucy (for now) to be with Y/N in any form of physical contact. Speaking of, the water wizard was by all accounts stunning in a blue-coloured bikini that truly did nothing to hide her breasts and ass.

The two women were at Y/N's sides, each clutching one of his arms between their breasts as they practically dragged him around the beach

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The two women were at Y/N's sides, each clutching one of his arms between their breasts as they practically dragged him around the beach. Their peers, Natsu, Gray, Happy and Erza were all sort of left behind to their own accords. Stealthily, Y/N's hands found themselves roughly squeezing both Lucy's and Juvia's ass. Luckily no one saw the two blush madly, although Juvia quickly adapted a lust-filled smile while Lucy remained bashful as Y/N's fingers dug into her fat bubbly ass.