•Chapter 12• [Periphery]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Waking up never felt so rewarding as now. I mean, how many people can brag about an extremely attractive half-naked blonde girl being the first thing they see when they wake up? As cheesy as it might be of me to say this but I could cuddle her for just about forever. Sadly, I had to get up at some point, and her whining that she has to take a shower was quite annoying so I let her go. Time to start another day I guess. Wait... I'm supposed to fight Erza and Natsu today aren't I? Oh well, I should ask Lucy for a reward after winning...

[3rd POV]

Getting up from the bed and dressing in his usual attire, Y/N prepared for yet another day by making breakfast for him and Lucy while the blonde bombshell was taking a shower. It was of no surprise that Y/N really wanted to take a peek but even he's not that low. Besides, he's bound to see her naked at some point and with her consent. Bacon and eggs, that was their breakfast and to be frank Y/N didn't know any better meal to start the day with. Lucy seemed to agree after she got clothed and joined him at the table she ate the food in a matter of two minutes.

Lucy: "Ahh, you're a really good cook ya know?"

Y/N: "Thanks Lucy, although we should probably get a move on, you know how Natsu gets."

Lucy: "Oh yeah, you promised him that fight didn't you?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

Knowing well that Natsu was going to throw a fit if Y/N was going to be late the two of them took their leave and walked hand-in-hand to the guildhall, they almost didn't even notice they were holding hands until they both let go when they arrived in front of the guildhall. The two shared a glance before Y/N opened one of the large double doors for them, only to be rammed into by a very excited Natsu, the rest of the team was also there.

Natsu: "Alright Y/N's here! Now, let's fight!"

Y/N: "Jeez, you sure are hyped."

Erza: "I hope you aren't forgetting that you promised me a fight as well."

Y/N: "Nah, just let me take care of Natsu and then we can fight."

Happy: "It's not the like it'll last long anyway."

Natsu: "Have some faith!"

The entire guildhall was already aware of Natsu asking Y/N for a fight, but when they heard Y/N would be going against Erza too... Well, let's just say Master Makarov spent a good deal of his time searching for an appropriate arena. And he found one, for free and just outside Magnolia before forcing the three fighters to move there if they wanted to fight. Y/N was expecting fewer people to come to watch the fight since they have already seen him trash Natsu before, but once again, almost the entire guild came to watch. Now, they were standing in a clearing just outside Magnolia with almost the entire Fairy Tail guild surrounding them, and as per usual they were making bets. 

Lucy: "I wonder who will win this... Aren' they like part of the strongest team?"

Gray: "Strongest team? What are you on about?"

Lucy: "Huh? Aren't you guys like the best in Fairy Tail?"

Gray: "That's retarded, who told you that?"