•Chapter 13• [Temptations]

Start from the beginning

Lucy: "...W-What...?"

Y/N: "Well good morning sleeping beauty."

Gray: "Ugh, it was Mystogan again... I hate it when he does that."

Y/N: "Looks like the wannabe ninja isn't particularly liked..."

Gray: "Huh? You've actually seen him?"

Y/N: "Sleep is for the weak."

???: "Ho, now isn't that hilarious?"

Every member of Fairy Tail stops what they were doing and look up to the railing leading to the second floor of the guildhall. A man with blonde hair dressed in a rather nice outfit if Y/N had to say so himself. The man was leaning against the railing while giving those beneath him a smug smirk. 

Elfman: "Laxus!"

Y/N: "Who?"

Gray: "Another one of the strongest."

Laxus: "Mystogan's pretty shy. Keep your noses out of it."

Natsu: "LAXUS, FIGHT ME!"

Y/N: "Where the fuck did you come from?"

Gray: "Dude, you got beat up by Erza and Y/N just a second ago."

Laxus: "That's right if you can't even beat them what chance do you have against me?"

Y/N: "You talkin' mad shit for someone in fisting distance."

Laxus: "I'm the strongest in Fairy Tail."

Natsu: "Then get your smug ass down here and prove it!"

Laxus: "Why don't you come up here?"

Natsu: "Fine by me!"

But just as Natsu charged straight towards Laxus he was stopped by Master Makarov slamming him into the wooden floor with a gigantic fist. Everyone merely sweatdropped at the not-so-unusual sight of Natsu being beaten into the ground, it might just become a running gag, who knows.

Master Makarov: "You absolutely cannot go upstairs! Not until you're an S-class wizard."

Y/N: "Oh god... rankings. Bleh."

Laxus: "Hahaha! I'm not giving my seat as the strongest member of Fairy Tail to anyone! Not to Mystogan, Erza or that fucker over there!"

Y/N: "Insistin' on a fistin', are we?"

Laxus: "Then come and get me, simp."

Y/N: 

After that fiasco, Laxus left with another one of his exceedingly annoying laughs

After that fiasco, Laxus left with another one of his exceedingly annoying laughs. And as one would have it, nobody was happy with the way he acted. Natsu wanted to burn his hair off while Y/N wanted to slap the hoe. A little bit later in the day Y/N and Lucy were both sitting behind a bar conversing with Mirajane who was polishing some mugs or whatever it is that barmaids do behind the counter.