I nod, clearing my throat and standing up. "Yeah, we just got to talking and I need to go grab some clothes from the room so he can shower in here. I'll follow you up, Rydel. I don't want your dad becoming suspicious." I glance back down to Ross who has his head bent, avoiding all eye contact. "I'll be right back, okay?" I whisper to him, my hand gently resting on his cheek.

"Yeah, I'll get in the shower," he replies, his voice steady, but when he looks back up at me, I'm shocked it wasn't wavering. My eyes lock onto his tear filled eyes, already red from the extra moisture. He quickly glances away.

Rydel speaks. "It's so cold out here, I'm shivering," she murmurs and I know she can't see him or else she would've left.

My thumb rubs his cheek quickly before I go to join his sister. "Yeah, I love it. Reminds me of Colorado a bit," I reply, following her back out to go toward the house.

"How are you feeling?" She asks, grabbing my wrist before I can reach for the door.

"I have a headache, tonight was such a blur and I don't know what to do," I blurt, finally feeling like my chest was breaking free. "I'm concerned about him."

I know I could call Liv if I really wanted to, but I didn't want to go into all the specifics of Ross's possible drug addiction especially if Rocky never has.

But Rydel asking me that is about to open up a flood of words from my mouth because it feels so nice to be able to say something about my concerns to anyone beside the one I'm talking about.

"Yeah, okay, that makes sense." She glances back toward the house quickly. "Let's go to his room so you can grab what you need and my dad won't hear."

I nod and walk into the house, seeing Mark grab a glass a water. "Hey, you! I was wondering where you two were," he says nicely. "How was the party?"

"I really don't think parties are my thing," I admit, smiling at him. "Ross is taking a shower in the studio because everyone else managed to call dibs before he could so I'm going to grab him some clothes quick!"

He nods. "Okay. I'm headed off to bed. Goodnight, girls."

We murmured our good nights then followed him up the stairs and separated off into Ross's room.

"I think I'm having a hard time admitting to myself that Ross has an actual problem because I don't want to go through what I went through when I was a child," I blurt as soon as she closes the door.

Rydel slowly turns around, her eyes a bit widened at my confession.

And he isn't admitting it either so I don't know what to even think or do. Would he even want to get help?

What kind of help would he need? An actual inpatient rehab?

How many times has he even used?

I think all I know is about 4 or 5 times, which, if you asked any person at one of my campus' parties, they've done it so much more and can function completely fine.

Hell, even Danielle functions okay.

Maybe it's just because it's cocaine? It's a stimulant so it doesn't show as much clear effects as it does to a depressant like Xanax. And it only makes him high for around an hour so it dissipates relatively quick. It's more of a party drug... usually.

"I know, I don't know how I feel about it either. On one hand, I think he has a problem because we've caught him multiple times and he still does it. But on the other hand, he knows the time and place to take it... if that makes sense? Like he's never at home just getting high to feel a relief," Rydel rambles, sitting on his bed as I sort through his dresser to find him a pair of shorts and a t shirt.