Android Party

Android 20: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases!"

Bulma's destroyed plane is seen falling down inside a crevice with the camera panning over to Trunks, who saved Bulma and her infant self from the explosion.

Bulma: "Uh... Oh, wow, pretty sure I was about to be a wish there... Oh, God, the baby!"

Bulma says as she looks to her right and grabs baby Trunks, who is crying heavily, from Adult Trunks' arm. 

Bulma: "Ah, there you are... Aww, don't worry, Trunkie. It was just an explosion. You'll get used to those, those happen a lot around mommy."

Trunks: "I could have sworn I saw somebody else in the car with you."

Bulma: "Hmm?"

Yajirobe is then stuck under a pile of rocks

Yajirobe: ""Hey, Yajirobe." "What is it, Korin?" "Why don't you go help out the gang?" "Oh, sure, Korin, why not? What's the worst that could happen?" I got a rock up my butt..."

Y/n: "GAH! ON NO! BABY TRUNKSY!... AH! ADULT TRUNKSY!"

The orange pieces of Y/n then came back together after taking the explosion for Bulma and Baby Trunks, he then popped out of a pile of rocks, and looked around in a panic.

Trunks in distance: "We're fine!"

Y/n: "Phew!"

Meanwhile...

Vegeta: "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me! He got away again?! And not a nut or bolt to be found! Not that you had any nuts to begin with!"

Trunks angrily glares at Vegeta and flies up into her path.

Trunks: "Look, I don't mean to tell you how to be a Mother, but why didn't you try and save your wife and daughter, like your husband did!?"

Vegeta: "My whats and my daughter?"

Trunks: "Wait, you mean you never got married?"

Vegeta: "What is that, some kind of food?"

Trunks: "No, just, listen... When two people love each other..."

Vegeta: "Oh, wow, I'm just fucking with you. My God, who doesn't know what marriage is? Also, love each other? Making a lot of assumptions here."