The Sound of Pure Terror

Annoyed Y/n: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Everyone stared with extremely wide eyes as Y/n stood infront of the massive canyon he had created, where the only remnant of Zarbon was a single leg that slowly sunk into water that filled the canyon.

Krillin: "Wow. You really took care of that guy."

Annoyed Y/n: "I refuse to be tricked like that ever again."

Y/n said as he began walking away from the canyon he created. Attention then shifted to Vegeta and Krillin who still starred, but Krillin held two Dragon Balls in his arms.

Vegeta: "Yeah, well... I could have pulled that off too! You know us Saiyans, we get stronger every time we almost die."

Krillin: "Well... that seems... incredibly unfair. So, um... you seem like a busy lady, so..."

Vegeta: "Oh yeah, killing people, and I'm about to become immortal."

Krillin: "Well, we don't wanna keep ya, so I guess we'll be seeing ya!"

Vegeta: "Yep! And I still got a lot to take care of and I... Ohohohoho! Ohhh, wait a minute, nice try. Gimme the Dragon Balls."

Krillin: "Aww..."

Krillin said sadly as he gave the balls over to the princess, who smiled happily.

Vegeta: "Ya know, I could kill both you and the blue one right now, but after Zarbon excruciatingly painful death and getting these last Dragon Balls, I'm in a good mood, I mean a REALLY good mood. But just remember this: next time you see me, I will be immortal... Not that you stood a chance to begin with. I'm just... Saiyan.

Disembodied laughter is heard causing Y/n to cringe while chuckling a bit.

Vegeta: "Wakka wakka!"

Vegeta said before she quickly flew into the air, leaving everyone to their own devices.

《Majin Ball Z ABRIDGED》Episode:The Sound of Pure Terror

Episode:
The Sound of Pure Terror

Bulma: "Well, congratulations Krillin. You've single-handedly doomed us all."

Krillin: "Why are you bitching at me? Y/n could have stopped her with his Pinky finger!"

Bulma: "You an I both know that he wasn't gonna do shit."