Now that's Cool!

In a time before the beginning of this series, a large ship the same as Frieza's is seen as Frieza Destroys Planet Vegeta.

Sauza: "Madam Cooler! It seems that your sister Freeza is destroying ze Planet Vegeta!"

Cooler: "Very impressive. Killing off a bunch of monkeys. Any liquored-up hillbilly with a shotgun could have done that at the zoo..."

SAUZA: Wait, ma'am! It seems she has missed one ship. We are within range to intercept-"

Cooler: "No, let it go."

Sauza: "But, why?"

Cooler: "Because if she's going to whine to our father for control over the entire system like a spoiled little brat, then she's going to accept the responsibility. If this comes back to bite her, that's her fault."

《22 Years Later》

Cooler's ship is seen sitting in space once again as Sauza reports.

Sauza: "Madam Cooler!"

Cooler: "What is it?"

Sauza: "Your sister Lady Frieza, one of her Squadrons has unleashed... a Majin."

Cooler: "Welp, thats her problem, let her deal with it."

《5 more Years Later》

In a deserted wasteland and Cooler's spaceship is seen on the ground. With her and her soldiers outside of it.

Sauza: "Madam Cooler!"

Cooler: "Hmm?"

Sauza: "Your sister, Lady Freeza! She has been... le killed!"

Cooler: "Oh, is that right? And who Sauza killed her?"

Sauza: "It was a... Majin... along with the help of... a Saiyan!"

Cooler: "Well, I sure hope somebody picks up that phone."

Sauza: "The what?"

Cooler: "Because I fucking called it!"