Y/n and Vegeta Grand Adventure

[Sorry for publishing this like 3 times. I accidentally hit the publish button... there need to be a confirmation thing like everything else in this app.
Wanna Archine a Story?
Are you sure?
Wanna remove a Story?
Are you sure?
Wanna Publish a Story?
Ok.
Also, I love that I can publish this on accident and it will send the notification, but when I do it on purpose it doesn't!
Anyway, enjoy!]

Vegeta: "Ugh! Why am I doing this again!? And with you of all people!? How would this even work!?"

Y/n: "Don't worry! About it, the faster we do it then we can get to the episode!"

Vegeta: "Ugh, fine! The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody!"

Y/n: "DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by-"

Vegeta: "FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star."

Y/n & Vegeta: "Please support the official releases!"

Y/n: "See, that wasn't so hard!"

Vegeta: "S-Shut up!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

At a Namekian village with a large group of Villagers are outside, with a mass if joy around them.

Old Namekian Villager 1: "And that's the story of the great drought."

Children laugh at the story, when suddenly Vegeta is seen landing in the middle of the village with Y/n following closely behind her with a still on his face. The Namekians then saw the two of them causing them to approach the Saiyan and Majin with joy.

Namekian Villager 2: "Hey look, a visitor!"

Namekian Villager 3: "Oh, boy! We love visitors!"

Namekian Elder: "Now, now, don't crowd the young couple. Why, hello, good fellows! Welcome to our fine village! You look like you're not from around here. You have to be careful, word through the grapevine has it that some unruly characters have been going around and attacking our villages. By the way, would you like to see our Dragon Ball? It's our prized possession, sacred on this planet. So, what brings you to our village?"

Vegeta is seen smirking, when suddenly an extremely dark aura appears behind her, causing Vegeta to turn as her eyes widened a bit, only to see Y/n staring at the Villagers with a sadistic smile on his face, licking his lips in hunger and anticipation.

《Majin Ball Z ABRIDGED》

Y/n and Vegeta's Grand Adventure