VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4

Krillin: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases! Phew! How was that?"

*BBBUUUZZZZZZ!*

Rex: "That was perfect Krillin. Uh, don't worry about your check. We’ll send it to your next of kin."

Krillin: "What?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Goka is seen lying on the ground with a mass of smoke rising from her body as the orange mass that was what was left of Y/n laid on her chest.

Gohan: "That last attack drained all of their energy. We gotta help them!"

Krillin: "You're right, Gohan. It's time to get in there and throw down!"

Gohan: "Really, Krillin?"

Krillin: "Ha-ha! Fuck no!"

Goka gets knocked by a lake, her head falling into the water

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Goka gets knocked by a lake, her head falling into the water. Frieza is seen approaching Goka with the remaining mass of Y/n in her hand, as the Goka gets up and starts coughing and sputtering before Frieza grabs her by the undershirt.

Frieza: "Now what do you have to say for yourself, monkey?"

Goka coughs up water on Frieza's face.

《Very Short Timeskip》

Frieza has shapped Y/n's mass into a Golf Club and proceeded to hit Goka repeatedly on the ground.

Goka: "Oh! Yike! Ugh! Ah! Ow! Sonofa-"

Zooming away from Goka and Frieza, Y/n is seen in a crater with only his lower half missing as it slowly regenerated.

Y/n thoughts: "Note to self, the more you get blown up, the more energy it takes to regenerate... also you can still feel things from your body after that part has been ripped off... welp, now I know what my dick feels like in Frieza's hands... and slapping against Goka's body.... this is a whole nother fetish I don't wanna be into..."

《Meanwhile》

On King Kai's planet.

Yamcha: "You know what? This is totally bogus."

Tien: "I'm going to do my best to ignore that you just used the word "bogus"."

Yamcha: "King Kai hasn't taught us crap since we got here! And what's worse, Piccolo didn't even have to train with us. He just sat and meditated all the time."

Tien: "You're just jealous."

Yamcha: "No I'm not- Okay, a little."

??? In distance: "Recoome..."