POPO!

Bulma: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody."

Y/n in background: "BLUE WAIFU! PLEASE LOVE ME!"

Bulma: "Ugh... DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall G-"

Y/n in background: "PLEASE BLUE WAIFU! I BEG YOU!"

Bulma: "Dragonball GT! DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRI-"

Y/n in background: "PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! I'LL SIMP AWAY ALL THE MONEY I DON'T HAVE!"

Bulma: "ABRIDGED! are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Tea-

Y/n in background: "BBBUUULLLMMMAAHAHAAA!!"

Bulma: "TEAM FOUR STAR! PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELE-!"

Y/n in Background: "BLUE WAIFU!?"

Bulma: "I Swear to God!"

*CLICK CLACK!*

Bulma in background: "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOUR STUPID HAREM YOU ORANGE BITCH!"

Y/n in background: "H-Huh? W-Whats that thi-"

*BANG!*

Y/n: "GAHAHAAA! WHY!?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Inside of the City's Wukong Hospital, Goka laid in a hospital bed with her friends and family members around her as she was covered from head to toe in bandages. Almost everyone stood around Goka, except Y/n, who was messing around poking all kinds of hospital stuff.

Master Roshi: "Hey there, Goka. How goes the recovery?"

Goka: "Well, the doctors say I should be in here for a couple of months, what with the crushed legs, shattered ribs, and the brain damage. And the brain damage. And the brain damage. Oh, hey Y/n. When did you get here?"

Y/n: "Man I don't even know, but this red stuff tastes good as shit!"

Krillin: "Uh, that's Goka's blood..."

Y/n: "......."

Y/n stayed silent for a moment as he stopped drink the blood for a moment, before he quickly went back to drinking the blood.

Y/n: "God Saiyan Blood tastes really good! No wonder they're all dead! Aw man! Now I really wanna eat her from the inside out!!"

Master Roshi: "HA!"

After saying that Y/n went back to eating Goka's blood while a doctor walked into the room.

Dr. Fieldgood: "Alright Miss.... San Gaaka? You have another visitor to see you."

Goka: "What? But all my friends are already here."

???: "Not all of them."

All of them then turned, only to see the oddly terrifying being of mass destruction known as Mr. Popo, seeing him caused Goka to start having a small panic attack.