Tokusentai Part 3 and 4

Burter: "TheFollowingIsANonprofitFan-basedParodyBasedOnAFan-basedParody.DragonBall,DragonBallZ,DragonBallGT,DragonBallSuperandDragonBallZABRIDGED,AreAllOwnedByFUNimation,TOEI Animation,Shueisha,AkiraToriyamaandTeamFourStar.Please SupportTheOfficialReleases!
Yes! Best time!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Goka's spaceship lands in the distance, causing a massive explosion. inside to Goka is seen getting up from her seat, walking around and tying a bag of Senzu Beans on her belt, and standing in front of an opening door, all while Rick Derringer’s "Real American" song plays in the background. Goka is seen flying in the sky, finally arriving on Planet Namek with a smile on her face.

Goka: "Finally, I'm on Planet Namek."

Krillin in distance: "HELP UUUUUSSSSSS!"

Goka: "So serene."

Krillin in distance: "OH, GOD, WE'RE DYING! HEEEEEELP!"

Goka: "I think I hear a duck. But this far out in space? That doesn't make any sense!"

Krillin in distance: "...Quaaaaaaaack..."

Goka: "Oh, no! That sounds like Krillin! Imma comin'!"

Goka then quickly powers up and flys off with extreme speed.

《Majin Ball Z ABRIDGED》Tokusentai Part 3

Tokusentai Part 3

《Meanwhile with Frieza》

Frieza: "I can't believe we came all the way out here and spent a week in the Space Boonies for nothing! Seriously, I'm surprised we didn't hear banjos on the way in because everybody's inbred and looks the fucking same! Not to mention I lost Dodoria and Zarbon, the latter of whom spent 400 credits making long-distance calls to his girlfriend, who I am convinced is named Chuck!"

Ginyu: "Lady Frieza..."

Frieza: "WHAT?!"

Ginyu: "There may still be a few holed up somewhere. Perhaps you should check your scouter."

Frieza pauses for a brief moment and then checks her scouter, causing it to BEEP rapidly.

Frieza: "Well, would you look at that? Three in that direction. Good work, Ginyu."

Ginyu: "All in a day's work ma'am."

Frieza then quickly flies off in her Eggman flying car with extreme speed.

Ginyu: "And now... the Dance of Solitude!"

Ginyu starts dancing, with "Vouge" playing in the background, only for us to quickly switch to a different scene.