Finally! Some Plot!

[You remember how I asked about Fem Frieza last chapter? Well that wasn't a real question, BECAUSE I DID IT ANYWAY! HAHA! NOW! Also! DOUBLE UPLOAD!!!]
_______________________

Menacing Female Voice: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRIDGED, are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Team Four Star. Please support the official releases!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Rex: [So, after seven hundred and thirty-one grueling galactic weeks of travel or one month if you never watched "Men in Black" our *ahem* "heroes" have finally arrived on Planet Namek. Where the sky is green, the grass is blue, and it's boring as all fucking hell.]

As Kami's ship landed, Krillin and Gohan waked out of it while Krillin wore a blue snap back hat for some reason.

Krillin: "Hey, Gohan, check it out. Blue grass. What do you think their favorite kind of music is? Huh? Huh?"

Gohan: "R&B?"

Krillin: "Huh. You're really sheltered, aren't you?"

Gohan: "I had to read an entire book about peach farming on the way here. You tell me."

KRILLIN: Well... hey! We're on Namek now! Now where's Bulma and Y/n with the Dragon Radar?"

Krillin asked looking back at the ship... bbbuuuttt!

Bulma muffled: "FOR THE LAST TIME! I'M NOT BEING APART OF YOUR HAREM!"

Y/n muffled: "BUT BULMA! I LOVE YOU SO DEARLY!"

Bulma muffled: "NO WAY IN HELL! NOW GET OUT!"

*FWOOSH!*

*SPLASH!*

Y/n was quickly thrown out of the ship landing in the Greenish Blue water, causing a big splash. He then got out of the water and quickly shook the water off of himself.

Y/n: "Still not giving up! Hey Gohan, hey Krillin and the fuck is that hat?"

Krillin: "Pretty Cool, isn't it?"

Y/n: "...... No..."

Bulma: "Alright! Ive got the Dragon Radar and we're already picking up four Dragon Balls!"

Krillin: "Sweet? Now we just have to find them, wish our friends back, and head on home!"

Y/n: "Heh! Maybe I can finally be introduced to that Trash Waifu who got oneshot by that green thing."

Bulma: "Hey guys, is that a Saiyan ship?"

Bulma said causing the others to turn as they see a familiar pod falling out of the sky.

Scared Krillin: "Huh?"

Y/n: "*GASP!* I know that feeling! That's my Little Princess!"

Gohan: "Oh yeah... pretty sure that's Vegeta..."

Y/n: "*GASP!* I'M COMMING MY PRINCESS!!!"