XXIV. Unexpected times

Start from the beginning

" 'You be the Sun, I'll be the moon. Just let your light come shining through.' huh?" Taehyung realised something and turned.

"What?" Jungkook turned around.

"Is this the guy who sent you those love poetries?"

"Yes Tae, Yugyeom sent those messages to me."

"Do...do you love him?" Taehyung asked after a while of silence.

Jungkook didn't reply and again tried to go but this time, Taehyung caught him holding his arm.

"Do you love him?" Taehyung again questioned. His eyes shiningly praying for a denial.

"How does it matter?" Jungkook asked.

"It matters." Taehyung made Jungkook look up in his eyes directly.

"What are you trying to say Tae?"

"You... you just send this Yugyeom away." Taehyung made an annoyed look.

"Why?" 

"Because I want you to spend all your time with me." Taehyung finally admitted, his rich voice was like velvet to ears.

"Tae..." Jungkook Inhale and gathered courage,"I was only sitting here with Yugyeom because I can not spend another second with you, he is just my friend." Jungkook’s eyes got teary.

"So then he is not your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"No Tae! he is not! please stop this drama!, why don't you understand that if I stand here any longer then…" Jungkook's voice cracked. His feelings for Taehyung were taking over his brain. His heartbeat felt like an echo, his heart beats were louder than the crashing waves.

"Then what Jungkook?" Taehyung softly asked in his husky voice staring deep into Jungkook's eyes.

"Then I'll fall in love with you…again...and you won't…again." Jungkook was not able to hold this anymore. He finally confessed to Taehyung.

Hearing Jungkook's answer, there were a few seconds of silence and then Taehyung slowly moved closer to Jungkook. He doesn't know what got into him but he just wanted to hold Jungkook close.

Jungkook stood frozen, from both fear and nervousness. His heartbeat was faster than anything. Taehyung leaned in, so Jungkook's foreheads rested against his. There wasn't any height difference between them, they just closed their eyes. Both their breaths were shaking. Dear god, Taehyung couldn’t fight against the thoughts that were going through him at that moment.

Jungkook's muscular lean body began to tremble uncontrollably. Taehyung held Jungkook gently, cupping his face with one hand. He angled his head slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to Jungkook's. 

Jungkook was surprised to find his own lips parted. Their breaths mingled. His heart fluttered inside his chest and then Taehyung's warm lips pressed against his.

Jungkook felt like he was walking on air. It was magic, the way Taehyung's lips connected with him. For Taehyung, Jungkook's mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than he could have imagined.

At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. Then Taehyung's arms encircled him more. The euphoric warmth blossomed within Jungkook. He was breathless with delight as Taehyung showered him with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth.

Taehyung's lips were firm against Jungkook's, but the kisses remained soft, gentle and slow. Their lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. Taehyung's entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic.