II. Things get changed

Have galaxy in your eyes and universe in your mind ~ unknown

~>.<~

Vacations had already started so Jungkook was going to live with his mom and dad. He came back to his apartment, placed the things he bought, packed up his belongings, and drove to his dad's mansion. It wasn't far away, just a 20-minute drive.

He spent the rest of the day working on his project but was not able to concentrate. He was still thinking about his boring life.

His dad snapped him out from his thoughts at the dinner table, "How was your day today?"

"Ah it was nice, I ran into one of my classmates today in the market."

"Oh, who was it darling?" Jungkook's mom asked.

"Park Jimin from my high school."

"Ahh that pretty kid, well, what he is doing nowadays?"

"He studies music and dance major but he's going on a trip tomorrow."

"Ah wasting time on trips and vacations, take it from me, this friend of yours has no future." his dad replied.

"Appa...for one, he was my school classmate and everyone doesn't have the same priorities. Not everyone wants to be a CEO," Jungkook was a little offended by his dad's comment.

"As if anyone would even make him a simple employee," his dad replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't say like this honey!!" Jungkook's mom was shocked at his dad's words.

"At least he's enjoying his life," Jungkook said.

"Young people who have too much fun, end up doing nothing and spend their lives feeling miserable."

"Well I'm miserable right now" Jungkook murmured, he was done with everything and fed up with his life, he didn't feel like eating anymore.

Jungkook's mom noticed that he was not eating and morphed her face into an annoyed expression, "At least finish your food-"

"I'm not hungry," Jungkook pushed the plate aside.

"What's gotten into you today?" Jungkook's dad asked, worried.

"I'm fed up, appa!...of this stupid life!...that Jimin is going on a holiday with his friends...and I have to study so much that I can't even give myself a break on Sundays!...and then you guys with your constant nagging!"

"So you want a break darling?" his mom asked

"Eomma!!"

Jungkook got so frustrated by this time, he got up and went to his room. His parents were not able to understand his frustration.

~>.<~

Jungkook was not able to concentrate at all, his mind was wandering a lot. He was annoyed by his dad's comment but he understands why his dad was like this.

His company was started by his grandpa and when his dad took over, the company went into a loss. His dad struggled a lot to raise the company higher and ultimately succeed in building up a mast empire.

But Jungkook was different from his dad. He would love to take over the company but he also wanted adventure and fun in his life. He knew he was an introvert, it could be difficult for him but he also wanted to live his life fullest.

He spotted Jimin's checklist on his desk that he brought with him. There was a tourist guide website written on the pamphlet.

He switched on his laptop and went onto the website and the first pop-up that came was of Seonjaryeong mountain trekking, there were pictures uploaded of previous trekking trips.

Jungkook's mood lightened up and he got excited. He spotted the phone no. of the guide who was going to accompany the latest trekking group.

~>.<~

Sorry for the little uncompromising nature of Jungkook's dad but he is always in support of his son. It's just that sometimes he thinks differently than Jungkook.

As you know that Jungkook will go on a trip, will he be able to make up at the last moment?

~SilverBlxde