XVII. Like old times

An old soul and a heart of gold are those beautiful things which remain in you forever ~ unknown 

~>.<~

The sun shone brilliantly in the clear, blue sky. It was a bright and sunny day. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. Experiencing Christmas in the summer of Australia was a great idea.

Jungkook and Jimin walked out of Sydney's Airport with their elegant power walk. Their sync movements were flawless like Beyoncé-level attitude. 

Jimin's newspaper print half shirt and black tight pants on his waist were looking astonishing. 

On the other hand, Jungkook's animal print shirt with tight dark pants were giving a dead give-away look.

Both while wearing sunglasses and stroking their hair carried their luggage to the booked cab.

"I don't know why there weren't enough seats available in one flight, we all could have come together." Jimin said while placing his luggage back in the cab.

"It's Christmas season darling, it's hard to get bookings. Their flight will land in the evening, don't worry too much!" Jungkook assured. 

"By the way, I think you will be the first one whose fiance will be with you on your bachelor trip." Jungkook sarcastically mocked.

"Jungkook aah !!"Jimin playfully hit Jungkook while sitting up in the cab and then the cab was off to the first meeting resort of their trip.

~>.<~

Finally, the rest of them arrived in the evening.

"I almost thought, you guys will not come!!"Jimin came running in the hall of the hotel and gave a jump hug to Yoongi.

Yoongi immediately grabbed Jimin. His soft eyes expression and gummy smile was  instantly visible after seeing Jimin.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin followed Yoongi  behind. Their royal prince aura always followed them.

Namjoon's sweet dimples, Hoseok's bright smile, Jin's butterfly eyes and cherry smile were the only things which didn't change.

Their vivacious personalities, rover brown eyes, styled hair, defined cheekbones, debonair character were up to mark.

"We all thought the same, but then you will never let us live it down if we ditched you" Hoseok commented.

"Oh come on, Hobi Hyung, we should have a break from our daily lives, this is a perfect opportunity."Jungkook came into the scene and hugged Jin and Namjoon.

"Of course it is but you guys are not here for a relaxing trip, this is a suicide trip…are you guys for real going to try those sports?" Hoseok  asked worriedly.

"Hobi don't get too scared, we're all gonna enjoy  a lot," Yoongi assured Hoseok. 

"Okay guys, I'm going for a nap first, let me know when you guys will go for dinner."Jin exclaimed while picking up his luggage.

"You brat, only cares for your sleep!" Namjoon punched Jin playfully.

"You…" Namjoon and Jin started their usual  quarrel.

They all cracked up seeing them.

~>.<~

Later in the evening they all were having dinner at the resort. The interior was warm and cheery, with bright lights and pastel walls, large mullioned windows, dark walnut tables, flowers on each table, delicate live band music playing in the background, shimmering tile floor, lounge area with velvet couches, oval coffee tables.

They were individually cherishing their friendship.

"They say that God unites you with a person whom you can handle and apparently, Jimin, God thinks you are a badass, handling Yoongi is a tedious task!" Hoseok chuckled.

"And now it's time for Jungkook to tell Jimin's  story, over to you Jungkook'' Hoseok raised his glass of champion and ended up his speech for Yoongi.

Jungkook went on telling about Jimin.

"And one day Jimin came excitedly with a ring in his ring finger and I was like….engaged? you?,'We were getting bored' and that is what he replied." They all laughed at what Jimin commented.

"Seriously you said that Jimin? Were you guys  getting super bored?" Namjoon asked while cracking up.

"And barely a month later, he called again I'm getting married, to who? to our precious Yoongi hyung."Jungkook smiled at Yoongi.

"I've seen it all, stubborn Jimin, mad Jimin, his serious faces, his hair color faces, orange, pink, purple... but as wild and insane Jimin can be he is also the most trustworthy and caring friend. Love you, our mochi."Jungkook gave a flying kiss to Jimin.

Just at that moment Jungkook suddenly felt different, he looked around and felt like someone familiar passed behind the band, music continued but he felt a little warmer, heat rose in his chest warning about someone was near but he just ignored it and sat down. 

Suddenly the music changed, all the customers in the restaurant looked around.

"They say, there's no right time to get married but you're in trouble from the moment it happens...Jimin, my tiger, my wild child, I left you alone for a few years and look at the mess you've made…" words were like vanilla pudding, sweet in their ordinary sort of way, it was the richness in the tones – luxurious and warm.

Jimin looked around and was confused that someone was referring to him and speaking on the mic.

"Madness is an illness that makes you forget that you're an adult but screw that...we won't be that for a while so let's be mad tonight!!" Deep and silky voice filled the room.

A Samson physique figure appeared behind the band. The elegant walk, the way he glided with an athletic grace without skipping a beat. His vivacious character and gentle nature, everything was fascinating.

He carried an imperious nose and his angular cheekbones carved down towards a flinty jaw. His lush brown hair styled backwards, exposing his forehead. Almond shaped eyes and his usual boxy smile was on display.

"TAE!!!" Jimin Shouted loudly with amusement.

~>.<~

They are on a new adventure with new enthusiasm and energy. I'm happy that Taehyung made it to the trip. :) Do tell me, how you liked it.

~SilverBlxde