XX. Sandy toes & Sunkissed nose

Dance with the waves, move with the sea, let the rhythm of the water set your soul free ~ unknown

~>.<~

Next day, it was Christmas eve. It felt really different for everyone seeing tourists and Christmas decorations on a bright sunny warm day.

They all had breakfast and then Namjoon took them to the beach. The sand is the most gentle hue of gold matched with the sunshine filled sky.

"Okay! so everyone, today we are going to learn surfing! This is Jackson, he will be helping and training us." Namjoon introduced Jackson.

"Woah I'm excited!!" Jin always loves to glide whether it's snow or water.

They all changed in their wetsuits.

First Jackson taught them basic bodyboarding which was catching waves while laying belly on the board, it was not that difficult and was fun for everyone. He then gave a lesson about how to pop-up on the board.

He told before standing up, how to pull your feet back to the edge of the board while on your knees. Then, how to get up and make sure you do it in the middle of the board.

After learning basics they were in water with their beginners surfing boards.

Surprisingly, Jungkook found the hardest thing wasn’t staying on the board, but rather learning when to catch the wave.There is certainly an art to knowing when to get on the board and start paddling but he learned it quickly.

Everyone was trying their best.

"Is it me or everyone is facing this popping up on board diffiiiculllttt-"Jimin again fell into the water.

"Meee ttooo" Hoseok also fell in water with a splash.

There truly is nothing like catching your first wave. For Taehyung, it came after several failed attempts. He laid on his board and paddled with his arms.He popped up onto the board immediately balancing his legs and then he was surfing. 

Jin also learned fast and his elegant gliding through the water was smooth.

Jungkook tried his best. Suddenly a wave came underneath him, he stood up balancing himself and that wave carried him all the way back in towards the beach. It felt like flying on water. It was truly an incomparable feeling when you are completely in sync with a force as powerful as the ocean.

The strange thing about the sea is that you lose track of time. They were in water for around three hours, but it felt simultaneously like an eternity and not enough time.

"Wow it was an amazing experience surfing in the Christmas season!!" Yoongi came and sat on the beach wiping himself.

"Thanks Jackson for the company, it was truly an amazing experience for us." They all bid goodbye to Jackson.

In the rest of the afternoon they relaxed themselves and had a sunbathe.

Jimin and Yoongi peacefully went for a walk.

After hours of surfing Namjoon and Jin both went into a deep sound sleep at the beach despite the noise and chattering around.

Jungkook and Hoseok were busy making snowmen or you can call sand snowmen.

Taehyung went for clicking pictures.

The sun was about to set. Beach was tinted sepia, the sand more orange, the water more darker.

Jungkook went to Taehyung who was clicking pics at a distance. His hands and clothes were all messed up with sand.

"I think those are enough pictures" Jungkook said sarcastically.

Taehyung giggled and shut down his camera.

"Call Jimin from my phone, he hasn't come back from his long walk." Jungkook said while shedding sand from his hands and clothes.

Taehyung kept his camera in his bag and asked Jungkook for his phone.

"It's in my left pocket of jeans" Jungkook was still struggling shedding and cleaning sand. "Hobi hyung has messed up all my hair too..ahhh"

Taehyung chuckled at the sight,"You should be more careful next time." He went near Jungkook to take out his phone.

Jungkook immediately froze at the spot, hands up in the air, he was feeling the warmth of Taehyung's. Their faces were super close but in opposite directions, but Jungkook was able to feel Taehyung's warm breath on his neck.

Taehyung took out the phone and went on waving.

~>.<~

Taehyung was trying to call jimin but his phone was coming out of reach.

"Ahhh!, what is the problem with these network"

Messages were kept popping up on Jungkook's phone.

"And what the hell of these messages, who sends these much messages to someone." Taehyung was already frustrated from the network. He thought to have a look at Jungkook's messages.

"Huh, what?" Taehyung giggled and was shocked to see that someone was hitting on Jungkook with his poetries.

His heart felt a little weird, like someone is snatching something precious from him but he just ignored what he felt and went to Jungkook to have some fun.

"You be the Sun, I'll be the moon." Taehyung read from Jungkook's phone and sat with a jump where his friends were gathered.

"What?" Hoseok asked, sipping his juice.

"Just let your light come shining through." Taehyung said teasingly while showing and waving Jungkook's phone.

"Tae!!, my phone?" Jungkook immediately looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung got up and ran, Jungkook's phone clenched in his hand.

'Tae!!... Taehyung!" Jungkook chased Taehyung.

"So, you're having an affair, huh?".

"What? Of course no man!" Jungkook replied.

"That person is hitting on you." Taehyung showed Jungkook's phone while waving.

"I don't know whom you're talking about.pp"

"Come on, Kookie" Taehyung ran further.

"Tae!! my phone, give it back!!"

"Na, na "

"Who is this dude? sending you love poetries." Taehyung asked while running.

"How could you read my messages Tae? Give it back!" Jungkook kept chasing Taehyung.

"I didn't just read them, Kookie, I've messaged your Romeo back, hehe" Taehyung was teasing Jungkook alot.

"What!!...TAE!!"

They both kept running and chasing each other and went far away. The Sun was already set. They both became tired after having a long catch and run game.

"Tae!, Tae!, Tired...Tae?" Jungkook gasped air.

"Nah, I don't get tired," Taehyung said, gasping for air.

"Kookie, you here?" Jimin came to the scene with Yoongi.

"Jiminshi!!, we were looking for you like everywhere!" Jungkook shouted.

"Ahh, we were just coming back."Jimin stuck out his tongue."Let's go back then."

"You! give me my phone back." Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung and grabbed his phone back from his hand.

The reflection of the dawn over the sea promised the rising sun that comes after the velvety night.

They had their flight back and soon in late night and they were off to Sydney.

~>.<~

I love Taekook moments, hope you liked the chapter, who is this mystery lover of Jungkook's and is Taehyung jealous of him? We'll see…

~SilverBlxde