VII. Dynamite

Remember that moon is still the moon in all of its phases ~ unknown

~>.<~

"Jungkook?...Jungkook wake-up…Kookie?" Taehyung whispered while making small circles on Jungkook's shoulder with his hands.

"Huh?" Jungkook's eyes fluttered and he saw Taehyung was sitting on Bogum's seat.

"We are about to reach Jinbu station, you should get up," Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook's ears got red due to the sudden realization that Taehyung was sitting very close to him.

They both got up and picked up their bags. Jungkook didn't even realize how quickly one and a half hour journey had passed away.

Finally, Jinbu arrived and they all seated themselves on a tourist bus. They were then off to Daegwallyeong-Myeon town.

Jungkook sat near a window at the end of the bus. He was looking outside when he felt a presence near him.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw that Taehyung had sat down next to him. He was talking to Hoseok about the hotel rooms, which Jungkook ignored.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit here?" He asked

"Oh no, not at all"Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

Their bus journey was quieter than their train journey, everyone including Jungkook was looking outside and exploring. On the other hand, Taehyung made himself busy with his camera, clicking pictures.

The mountains were covered with a rug of trees, their bare tops were scarfed with snow. Lower passes wore a cloak of hazy greenery, the peaks were crowned with a headdress of ice; the sight was beautiful.

~>.<~

Their bus finally reached Yongpyong Resort. It was a high-class hotel with a ski and snowboard area, no doubt why the travel agency cost so much for the hiking trip.

"Okay, guys! Gather yourself up here", Bogum requested "We all are resting here for today so whatever you guys wanna do, it's your day. Our trekking will start tomorrow, enjoy!"

"But before that, everyone! Arrange yourself in partners for rooms."

"Jungkook?" Bogum called, "You may have to share a room with two people unless you want to share it with me. I hope you understand as you joined at the last minute and there is no extra booking," Bogum said while checking the room's list.

Jungkook saw others were already standing with their partners, even Jimin was paired up with Yoongi. He had no choice left...he was about to agree for sharing room with Bogum-

"Don't share with him! You won't be able to sleep at all, he snores a lot," Taehyung came into the scene teasing Bogum, "Didn't you hear him on the train when he was sleeping?"

"Ahh! Tae, why do you always pull my leg?" Bogum was annoyed but Taehyung chuckled at him.

"Jungkook, you can sleep with me and Jin, can you ask the hotel staff to arrange an extra bed in our room Bogum?"

"Ah ya sure that can happen."

With that, Hoseok ended up with Namjoon; Jimin and Yoongi were together and Jungkook ended up with Jin and Taehyung.

~>.<~

"Ahhhhh, finally a bed, now I can sleep peacefully," Jin exclaimed, relieved while bouncing on his bed.

Jungkook giggled at his sweet child-like nature and within minutes Jin was off to sleep.

"Jin...Jin! You can't sleep right now, wake up!" Taehyung became impatient "Jin! We are going out, Wake up!" He started punching him.

"I'm too sleepy, Tae!" Jin covered himself more with the blanket.

Jungkook was giggling watching the scene unfold.

Taehyung took the tv remote and switched it on, he put on a music channel and increased its volume.

"This is getting heavy, can you hear the bass boom? I'm ready (Woo-hoo)"

"TAE! I'll break your face!" Jin angrily threw a pillow at him.

Taehyung smirked and increased the TV volume more.

"Life is sweet as honey, yeah, this beat cha-ching like money, huh"

Jimin and Namjoon also came to the scene.

"Disco overload, I'm into that, I'm good to go"

They all started dancing and irritating Jin. Jin took the remote and switched off the TV before collapsing again.

They all stared at each other for a second but resumed their singing again. Jungkook was having a fun time watching them.

"I'm diamond, you know I glow up...Let's go!...." they all forgot the lyrics that came after."Let's go…?"

"Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight" Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"Yeh yeh yeh…" they all shouted in sync. Jungkook flinched a little. Taehyung brought his hand towards Jungkook pretending it to be a mic. "Go on..." Jin also woke up seeing Jungkook sing.

"So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight" Jungkook sang further with a bright smile.

"Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I' ma light it up like dynamite, Woah-oh-oh" they all joined and started dancing.

Jin also woke up fully and joined them.

"Dyn-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite
Dyn-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite
Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I' ma light it up like dynamite, Woah-oh-oh"

"Hahaha…." They all burst out laughing.

Jungkook was surely having the time of his life.

~>.<~

It was so much fun writing this part!! I first thought it would be a bit difficult but it came out so well especially the last scene… do let me know whether you liked it or not :)

~SilverBlxde