XV. Gypsy Soul

Have a free spirit and a wild heart ~ unknown

~>.<~

Inside the club it was like dancing on the Northern Lights; beneath the dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, hot pinks and gold. The music played over the dance floor as if it had fused with the bodies.

The music was like a drug that was bringing everyone higher, higher until their mind buzzes with pure joy and in between the crowd a guy with a DSLR in his hands emerged. His forearms were streaked with green veins that sat comfortably on his silky olive skin. His fingers were long and slender, easily sweeping over the camera lens.

Those hands were clicking random pictures: chicks around wearing sexy dresses and high heels, drunk ruffians enjoying their beer, thugs smoking weeds and cigarettes, a harsh scent of alcohol can be smelt.

The nightclub was a heartbeat on loudspeaker and those elegant hands were busy adjusting camera focus and aperture behind the club's bar counter.

Capturing important stuff, capturing two drunk bandits exchanging small packets of white with bundles of money, capturing them argue.

"Hey hey! What are you doing?", One of the guys spotted him and his friend. "You think you are a smart guy, you dog?!" He took out a gun from his waistband and aimed at them.

His friend called him while running "Come on, what are you doing?" but he didn't move from his place. Still capturing that drunk asshole who was pointing a gun at him.

"Ohh, then take this!!" The guy got annoyed and shooted towards him but missed his shot, the glass of the bar counter shattered loudly.

He ran out clenching his camera in his hand tight. The blank passage was in a blur but he was halfway down the street.

Few other thugs followed him, they kept shooting in the air aiming towards him. He quickened the pace, wild eyes, pupils dilated, heart racing, brain on fire, like a cluster bomb exploding in his brain, but this madness was exciting him. 

His other friend was already ready with the bike. He somehow took over the driver seat missing all gunshots, his adrenaline was on next level, clammy, cold sweat on his skin, heart in his throat, excitement in his soul.

He swung his leg over the pillion, turned the key and with a pane-shattering roar, the powerful machine shot out from between his legs, and they were halfway down the street.

They managed to capture them all and escaped from there. His friend kept looking back and assuring that they were not being followed by anyone now.

"YAY HAEY!!" His friend on the backseat shouted in excitement.

There was an explosion in him. As the cold wind hit him, his blood woke up his brain. His smile grew as he ignited that madness in himself, it was called, playing the card of adventure.

He increased the speed and roared, "WOOHOO!!" His insolent heart didn't agree and there he was, Kim Taehyung.

His dark brown hair tugged back, exposing his forehead. He used his black aviators as his headband, those silky hair were fluttering behind due to wild wind, his angular face with sharp jaws and tan skin was astonishing, his lips were in a wide boxy grin. Those eyes with dark brown orbs were having an ignition of fire. His black Gucci jacket was open from front and was fluttering behind. Camera hung diagonally on his shoulders.

He always knew, whenever he hit upon any great adventure, he got that tingly feeling, the feeling that spreads from his brain right down to his fingers and toes and that is his drug, his reason to live.

With another roar he accelerated the bike and along his friend went down the bridge.

~>.<~

Paris, the capital city of France remains and will remain the most beautiful place, a city overflowing with love and history and there Taehyung was at the current moment, working as senior filmographer with a big travel channel company.

Living in hotel rooms, drinking that bitter coffee, and enjoying sunrise of different countries became his daily routine. He used to travel with his crew and staff members, the host of the travel show was Baekhyun with whom he had a good friendship. 

His love life was still boring, no serious relationship with any guy.

His everyday morning routine was to get dressed up, pack his stuff and camera, hopped on their traveling van and off to explore the city. This time it was Paris.

Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre Museum, Cathédrale Notre-Dame…

Crew settled all setup for shooting and hosting the show, makeup artist fixing Baekhyun hair, Baekhyun himself revising his script, Taehyung adjusting his camera for the shoot.

"Hi everyone, this is Baekhyun from Fox Traveller! We're back with another exciting episode of Traveller Weekends" Baekhyun cheerful started to host and Taehyung gave a thumbs up, he enjoyed shooting it.

"I'm standing in one of the most romantic cities in the world…Welcome to Paris!" Baekhyun gestured with his hands showing around.

Taehyung accordingly moved his camera around, he was an expert in his job.

His days went by shooting and capturing many unique architecture of Paris. People showcasing and playing violin on streets, busy markets, painters expressing their talented artworks, skateboarders doing stunning moves… with different angles Taehyung captured all the stuff.

Baekhyun interviewed common people, tourists, asking about their experiences. Visited famous restaurants in Paris and shooted them, tried delicious dishes, Baekhyun curiously asked about the dishes from the chef…Taehyung also enjoyed those dishes behind the camera.

After the shoot and filming, he used to randomly travel alone in the city, exploring unknown paths with his camera, he walked down wherever the path took him, not only on drops but in deep oceans too.

Everyday Taehyung saw half of a glowing, radiant light. That warm sensation splashed onto his face from the beaming rays of the sun and just like that, mysteriously his days used to end.

~>.<~

It's been 5yrs but still Taehyung has that same magical aura and I love that, his mad and free soul makes him special. Including Baekhyun as the part of the story was also a good idea.

I hope you liked the chapter. Do tell me your thoughts ^_^

~SilverBlxde