" I told you, it's going to be cold. " I mumbled to myself as I tugged on the fabric of my jacket and slipped it off my torso. I then bent down and placed it over her body, covering most of her legs.

The heat from my body must've stucked on to the jacket when she seemed to be a lot warmer now. The frown on her face faded away and was instead replaced with a peaceful look. I tried not to look at her much but I was found frozen the way I was while I looked at her face. This is probably the first time I've ever seen her at peace, rather than glaring at me most of the time.

Then, a few strands of her hair fell on to her face. I quickly raised my hands and gently pushed most of it behind her ear, tucking it in. And once again, I was stuck and couldn't move both my hands and eyes away.

I noticed how long and curled her lashes were and how soft her brown locks was. The red tint on her cheeks fairly complimented her fair skin and her lips were as pink than ever.

" What am I doing? " I snapped back to reality and pulled my arm away. " This is stupid, I'm going insane. "

I looked around the house before standing up to go back to my spot. After sitting down, my eyes never left Samantha as I watched her back slowly rise up and down in sync with her breathing. The light snores that constantly came from her made me crack a smile but I decided to go back to my job and finish a few things I needed to do.

The Next Morning, both George and Sapnap had woken up in the same time to see me drinking my usual coffee. Per usual, Sapnap made his way towards the small kitchen to grab himself something to chew on while George sat down on a chair, trying to wake himself up.

" What's she doin' there? " Sapnap came out and stopped in his tracks when noticing Samantha still sound asleep.

" Schlatt came in the Middle of the night, completely drenched. " I hissed and glanced at Samantha's door.

" Wha- Why? " Sapnap asked in surprise. " Where is he now? "

" Sleeping in Samantha's room. " I replied.

George finally managed to wake himself up and snapped his head towards us.

" Did you- "

" No, why would I do that. " I sighed and placed the half-emptied cup to the side.

At that exact moment, the door that led inside Samantha's room opened. Everyone turned their heads and watched as Schlatt stepped out of the room while fixing his hair. I looked him up and down, frowning afterward. He then turned to us after noticing the three of us standing all together.

" Good Morning. " Schlatt greeted us with his usual cool voice.

" Morning. "

" Morning~ " Both, Sapnap and George greeted back.

" Are you leaving? " I asked.

Schlatt fixed his black blazer and his red tie.

" Yes, I need to get ready for the Election. " He smirked.

I clicked my tongue, suddenly remembering the talk we both had days ago. Today was the assigned day where Wilbur, Schlatt and a few more will be competing to L'manburg's throne.

" Don't worry, I've already promised not to hurt Samantha or her lovely friends. "

I took in a deep breath.

" I don't care about Wilbur nor towards Samantha. Remember our agreement, Schlatt. " I pulled out my axe and purposely dropped the top of the sharp blade down the floor while my palms leaned on the bottom of the wooden handle.

" I see, " Schlatt chuckled rather menacingly, yet I paid No attention to it.

" I will be seeing after I win. " He turned around and pushed the door open. I watched him carefully with my eyes narrowed to his body movements, when he suddenly stopped halfway through the front door.

" Keep your eyes peeled. "

Afterward, the door had closed with a light click.

" Wow, he's cocky. " Sapnap laughed.

" What does he mean by keep your eyes peeled? " George yawned while looking at me.

" Idiot, it's obviously his self-esteem getting in to his mind. Keep your eyes like this and watch me win. " Sapnap responded instead and placed his fingers on the edge of his eyes to spread it and joke around. I shook my head and grabbed my cup again to finish the left coffee that had already gotten cold.

" Sapnap, what the fuck. " George said, already weirded out.

_____________________

well, we're on to chapter 25 :)

don't forget to vote
and follow me if you'd like to be updated on when i'll be posting chapters.