Chapter 1: A new world

Warning this is my first book so give me a break if it sucks. Also I do not own RWBY nor Fairy Tail. Now enjoy! (or not).

Prologue

3rd Person P.o.v

(???): hmm what another boring day in life.

There he was a 17 year old male named (Y/N) was laying down on a hill enjoying the sunny breeze. He had been alone since he was 8 since the day he everyone her cared about. Including the ones who raised him...

Flashback (Y/N) P.O.V

It was a nice bright sunny day as I was in my parents house playing with my toys while in the meantime my parents were outside working. I was enjoying myself till I heard screams, and... a roar...

(Y/N): MOMMY?!?! DADDY?!?!

I ran outside to see only bright red flames and my whole village was destroyed into nothing but broken buildings and fire. Right above me Is an Elder fire dragon otherwise known as a Hell dragon. The two of us look dead in each other's eyes for a solid minute till it flew away to leave me to die alone...
I dropped to the ground crying. After a few days of crying and being alone on what is left of my village I then made myself a promise.

(Y/N): I swear... I will become the strongest, and I will never let anyone hurt me like this again...

That day I started to learn Hell dragon slayer magic which is just a stronger, and more advanced version of fire dragon slayer magic.
After a couple of years of hard work and training I found the dragon and killed it without much trouble since I became an SS wizard by the Magic Council.

Present (Y/N) P.O.V

I took a deep breath remembering that day and since then I'd never let anyone get close to me due to the pain I feared besides I work better alone. Then out of nowhere a portal ripped open, and started to suck me in.

(A/n): huh how convenient welp sucks for him what great timing by the way.

(Y/N): WHAT THE HE-
Before I can finish what I was gonna say I was sucked up into the portal which than closed itself and sent me on a new journey.

Time Skip

(Y/N): Ow my head what the hell happened and where am I?

As I rubbed my head and looked around to see it was night time, and I was on a street, but what caught my attention is that wherever I am it seems more advanced than back at home.

(Y/N): oh what great hell awaits me?

Just then I see a man fly out a window from some shop with some girl in a red clock holding a long ass scythe. Then a group of guys in similar outfits the guy that flew out with a man in a white outfit and a hat came out of what I'm guessing is a shop of some kind.

Guy: okay... get them.

Wait them? I look around me to see only her and me around welp it's show time. As they start to go for us I hold up my hand and a red hot orb appears in it. I yawn than I say.

(Y/N): boosted dragon!

I then shot the orb to the ground at their feet making an explosion sending them all flying and making a small Crater.

Guy: Well you two are worth every cent truly. Well anyways red, and toasty I think we all can say it has been an eventful evening, and as much as I would love to stick around I believe this is were we part ways.

He than points his cane at us and shoots it at us. The girl in red launches herself in the air as I just stood there and let it explode, and as the fire surround me I just sucked it all up and ate it.