Chapter 32: Fears

*My POV:*

After digesting our food by walking around, we got into a line. For a roller coaster. I am terrified of them, but Jordan, Tiff, and Mario didn't know that. I began shaking and I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize that there were only ten people in front of us. TEN!?! OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. I CAN FEEL AN ANXIETY ATTACK COMING.

Dammit, I have been doing so well dealing with crowds and public places during Minecon. It only bugged me a little bit, but now I don't think I can save myself. Jordan suddenly whispered in my ear, "It's okay you will be fine!" "What makes you think I'm scared," I asked. "Well, for starters you're shaking like a chihuahua," he replied.

Oops. I told him, "But, but, what if something happens?" "Don't worry, I will be with you the whole time," he replied. By this time we were boarding the ride. Oh God why am I doing this?! I have been a good girl, gotten straight grades, PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE! My hands were shaking as they put a bar down on us. OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING! Jordan grabbed my hand and I squeezed his tightly. It was so fast, I barely knew what was going on. All I know is that I scream my head off. It was actually kind of fun.

Maybe I will go on anoth- OH GOD NEVER MIND THAT WAS A REALLY BIG DROP. Well it actually wasn't too bad. Perhaps I will ride another one. We got off and Jordan said, "See, it wasn't that bad was it?" I just shook my head no. Tiff said, "Well, would you like to go on another one?" "I guess so," I replied. "Great," Mario said and the next thing I knew, I was being whisked off to another line.

We rode more roller coasters that day and we had a lot of fun. It was 10 pm and the fire works would start soon. Me and Jordan found a place to sit while Tiff and Mario went to get some snacks. "It's so beautiful here," I said. Jordan replied, "It is, I'm glad we got to come here." Me and Jordan were facing each other when he said, "I wish this trip would never end." Our faces grew closer together. "Me neither," I replied.