Chapter 6: A Do-Over

Tiff was the only person that I told about my anxiety because she is my best friend. Even though Jordan was my good friend I never told him.

"Oh my gosh you are a life saver, I am still really embarrassed, but it's whatever now. You must've seen me run out of the hotel," I said. "Well... not exactly,"she replied. I asked her, "What?" She replied, "Well, Jordan came running inside and said that you guys were talking and that you started to not feel well and that you ran outside and he followed you and then he told me that you were outside and couldn't breathe. I immediately knew what he was talking about. So I told him to stay inside and not to ask questions and he listened. It's a good thing he didn't see you thro up though because I know you throw up when you have anxiety attacks. I guess I kind of knew this would happen so I took a paper bag with me in my purse just in case." I was really embarrassed. I hope he doesn't ask me questions know. "Yeah, it was really dumb of me not to think ahead and take a paper bag with me. Anyway, I owe you big time," I told her. She just said, "Nah it's fine. Want to go inside now?" I nodded and we walked inside together.

As soon as we walked in Jordan came up to me and started asking if I was ok and apologizing for no reason at all, but I just shook it off and said,"I'm fine and it's okay really lets just forget it ever happened" He smiled and said,"Okay well let's go eat." He have me his arm for me to take and I did. We got food and sat with Tiff and Mario and just talked about how YouTube brought all of us together while we ate.

Then when we were all finished, Mario said,"Tiff come on babe lets go dance." "Okay," Tiff replied. They left me and Jordan alone and for a few moments we were quite until Jordan said,"Well, what the heck, lets go dance!"