Chapter 8: Minecon Here We Come!

I went to sleep really happy that night from having a good day. It was 7 a.m, I put an alarm on because I knew I wouldn't wake up by myself because it was a different country. I got up brushed my teeth, took a shower, put on some eye liner and mascara, and then got dressed. I wore a black My Chemical Romance shirt, some regular jeans, my black Doc Martin boots, and a gray beanie.

Before I left my room I looked at myself in the mirror. I have long hair that is kind of scene style that is black and had light blue tips, although I was born with brown hair, it is naturally curly, but I always straighten it and it was still straight from the night before. My eyes are plain brown. I am average height, 5'4. Actually come to think about it Jordan did kind of stand over me yesterday. Anyway, my nails are painted black. No, I am not emo I just hate bright colors (A/N 2014 becca wyd lmao) , I do wear colors other than black if they are dark. And I black is one of my favorite colors. I am really thin (or that's what people tell me all though I refuse to believe them) all though I basically do nothing.

After observing myself in the mirror I walked over to Tiff and Mario's room and we went down to the breakfast bar in the hotel to get food. We sat down and I saw Jordan from afar, looking our way and called him over to sit with us.

*Jordan's POV:*

I was at the breakfast bar getting food when she walked in. Becca. She looked perfect without trying. No, stop that Jordan she is your friend. Anyway, I saw her sit down and I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked my way. GOD JORDAN, IDIOT SHE SAW YOU KNOW SHE MUST THINK THAT YOU ARE A COMPLETE WEIRDO UGH WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST STOP STARING YOU DON'T LIKE HER THAT WAY! She beckoned me to come over so I went over and sat down next to her.

*My POV:*

Jordan came over and sat down next to me and I said, "Hey Jordan morning." He replied, "Morning." Then, when we were all done eating, I offered Jordan to come with us to go to Minecon and he said yes. We got a taxi that was big enough for the four of us and left. We were all admiring the scenery when we arrived. I knew that it would be a good day.