Chapter 27: The Room

*My POV:*

We walked out of the plane and I breathed in the fresh air. We got a taxi and drove to the Disney Resort. After we all walked into the hotel, Mario checked us into the hotel and we went up to our room. We thought it would be a good idea to only get one room and share it because it would be less expensive. Tiff and Mario went inside first and began to look around as I went to look at the view that was outside of the room.

"Uh we have a problem," Tiff said when she finished looking around, "There are only two beds." I took a look at the room there were two bedrooms on either side of the room. In the entrance are there was a T.V, couch, and a mini kitchen. "Here I will sleep on the couch and you and Tiff share a room and Jordan gets his own room," Mario suggested. I replied, "No it's fine me and Jordan will share a room and you and Tiff can have the other one." "No it's really-" Mario started before I cut him off. "Goddammit Mario! I am trying to be nice for once," I said. He laughed and said,"Okay fine." "Oh sure in fine with that don't even ask me if I'm fine with that arrangement," Jordan said. I laughed and replied, "Well are you?" "Yes," he said. We all laughed and headed to our rooms to unpack. There were two different drawers so I took one and Jordan took the other.

We then began to get ready to go to Disneyland!

(A/N Sorry this chapter was late I was busy today. I have swim team. Another chapter tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed it!)