Chapter 46: Chaos

*Jordan's POV:*

The day after Becca left my house was quite busy. I was working on developing my app. It was about 5:30 when I realized I didn't have my phone. I tore up the house searching for it. Where the fuck is it. Then my mind reeled back to New Years Eve. I never grabbed my phone from the table. Someone must've taken it. I immediately went onto my apple computer. I could log into my iCloud account and use find my iPhone. As soon as I logged in I noticed something strange. There were messages sent out from my phone about an hour ago. I read through the messages in horror as I saw who they were to and the contents.

J: 'I don't know what I was thinking when I became your boyfriend. You're just an attention loving slut.'

B: 'what the fuck are you talking about '

J: 'Shut up slut'

'I hope you kill yourself'

'I never actually loved you'

'I played you this whole time'

'We're over whore'

'No one loves you, they never have and they never will'

'Please never text me again'

As I read this tears formed in my eyes and rage filled me.

No. No, no, no, no, no! Who did this. This can't be good. Becca can't handle this sort of thing. I ran immediately to my car and sped off to her apartment building. I ignored the speed limit. My girlfriend could die. This can't be happening.

I pulled into the parking lot and sped up the stairs to her apartment. As soon as I reached the door, I heard it. The one sound that would send my world crashing down. The sound that would destroy my future. The sound of my utter despair.

Bang

I let out a scream. Tears clouded my vision I banged on the door, "BECCA!" I screamed as loud as I could. I began ramming myself against the door. Eventually it broke down and I ran inside. The sight made my heart break.

There she. My love. My future. My everything. And now she was lying on the floor in a puddle of her own blood. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I grabbed her phone and dialed 911. I knelt down next to her, becoming covered in her blood. I held her limp body in my hands. The life was fading from her. I sobbed in despair.

Everything became a blur. The cops coming. The ambulance taking me and her. All of it was surreal.