Chapter 42: Too Damn Sweet

*My POV:*

Shortly after that Jordan dropped me off at my parents house. He gave me a peck on the cheek and was gone.

After a couple of days, on Wednesday I was glad to have no homework as I walked out of class. I began to walk to the parking lot where I would then proceed to walk home. I was walking when I saw Jordan. I turned and stared for a minute as he leaned against a sleek black motorcycle.

I walked towards him and said, "What are you doing here." I eyed the motorcycle while he said, "I'm here to pick you up. And well, I remembered how much you wanted a motorcycle, so here I am." My eyes light up as I jumped into his arms and screeched, "THIS IS FOR ME?! OH MY GOSH YOU ARE TOO DAMN SEEET." He handed me a helmet and said, "Hop on I have something planned."

I put on my helmet and hopped on behind him and put my arms around his waist. As he drove the wind hit me face and I felt free. I looked to the sky to see it was grey.

After several minutes of driving we arrived at a park. We held hands as we walked to a pond. Today was a cold day and I was pretty sure it was about to rain. I wore black Converse, black jeans, a skull print white and black shirt, and a leather jacket. We sat for hours talking about life. "I've always wondered about our existence in the world as humans was, I mean we destroy everything," I say filled with thought.

"It's funny you mention that because it is something I only recently figured out. I feel as though us, as humans, existed originally to fill space, but we developed meaning. People began to need Need other people. Need food. Need air. And with that comes consequences. But my point here is, our existence is based on need, just like the way I need you."

We continued talking for a long time but soon it began to pour. Jordan dropped me and my motorcycle off at my apartment, where his car was as well, and we kissed goodbye.

Life was beginning to get very good for me.

Perhaps even a little too good.