Chapter 26: Paris!

*My POV:*

We boarded the plane and sat in the middle row. Jordan sat next to the aisle, I sat next to him, Tiff sat next to me, and Mario sat next to the other aisle. We started to lift off and I gripped my seat. Tiff said, "Relax, it will be okay." I could only sit there I couldn't say anything. Jordan said, "Trust me you will be fine. I used to hate flying, but no I love it." I was able to nod and he pried one of my hands off of the seat and took it in his own. By the time we were in the air it was eight p.m, but I felt really drained and fell asleep immediately with my head on Jordan's shoulder.

When I awoke, we were about to land and it was morning. I looked over to Tiff and Mario, but they were still asleep, Tiff wrapped in Mario's arms and her head on his shoulder. I turned around to Jordan. He was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back. "What time is it," I asked and yawned" "It's seven a.m. I suppose you never wake up early do you," he replied, then laughed. I laughed and told him, "Actually I wake up early to go to my college classes, but I sleep in whenever I can." He laughed again and replied, "What college do you go to?" I replied, "USC. I have a long way to drive every morning." "Wow that's really good. Oh I think we are going to get off the plane now, " he said.

Tiff and Mario had woken up while we were talking. We exited the plane once we were told to.

(A/N Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in awhile. Now even if I am lazy I will force myself to at least write one chapter everyday. Anyway hope you enjoyed! Have a great night/morning/day wherever you are.❤️)