◖ 45 ◗

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               There was arguing echoing from down the hall that was waking Anicia earlier than she wanted to be. She rolled over on her back, with a frustrated breath releasing from between her lips, as her eyelids raised. She tossed her legs off the bed and felt a wave of nausea creep through her body. Swallowing, she sat on the edge of the bed and when it went away, she stood in her oversized T-shirt and left her bedroom fully annoyed.

               The further she frustratedly walked down the hall, the clearer the argument became—it was her sister and her husband once again. Dwight finding her new house was easy with the family sharing a realtor and him giving a sob story for the information to be provided. He popped up one morning and after a week, Anicia was woke by their loud marital issues.

               Anicia turned into the living room. "Hey!" the argument stopped immediately, "This the millionth fucking time I've woke up to drama that's not my issues. I'm tired and I'm trying to fucking sleep. Y'all wanna argue, then go home to that nice ass house that was just built personally for you and yell as loud as you want. But I'm over it."

               "Sorry, Anicia." Dwight apologized.

               "Thing is, I don't care about the sorries no more." Anicia bluntly states, "All y'all gotta go. Today. So while you still here, help your wife pack her belongings and leave."

               Dwight stared at Arlene. "Gladly." he footed to the bedroom his wife and daughters occupied.

               Arlene stared at her sister. "Are you serious? You're putting us out?"

               "Very serious." Anicia nodded, "Y'all stressing me about shit that has nothing to do with me. Go fix shit with your husband or walk away. I don't care. Don't wanna live with him, then tell Mother and Dad the truth about you not being home. I love you, but grow up and deal with your shit. Just how you would tell me. You can stay with our parents and Abi all you want. I love my peace."

               Arlene just scoffed and crossed her arms. She was well aware that she had to deal with her marital problems sooner than later and she was hiding behind her big sister to keep from facing the two options pertaining to her marriage: one, divorce or two, work on it.

               Arlene teared up. "What do I do?"

               Anicia sighed inwardly. "Can't nobody tell you what to do involving your marriage; not even a person that could be going through the exact same thing as you because everyone is different. You do what you feel is more healthy for you. Not anyone else."