◖ 29 ◗

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               The triangle french tip of her acrylic thumbnail tapped on the screen when she declined her boyfriend's incoming phone call for over fifty times and turned her phone on do not disturb as she pushed open the door of her Audi and grabbed the rolled handle of her Givenchy satchel. The chirping of the vehicle sounded when she pressed the lock button on her key-fob.

               Her brown YSL-heel suede sandals clicked on the floor as she sauntered to the elevator and pressed the button. She waited patiently, rocking her slender body in a ruched long-sleeve top that she tucked in the cropped fit, chewed hem skinny leg jeans. The elevator doors opened, she stepped on, and rode up to the second floor. She found the specific door and walked right in to find the singer sitting in front of the screen...

 She found the specific door and walked right in to find the singer sitting in front of the screen

               "Hey beauty." her voice got Ariana Grande's attention.

               The singer smiled widely, squealing as she hopped up from the chair and hugged her immediately. "Oh my God!" she reeled back, "I'm so happy you're here."

               "You think I wouldn't show up for one of my favorite singers." She placed her satchel on the table and sent a smile to the engineer, "Where's Scooter?"

               "Store run. Come listen." Ariana grabbed her hand and eagerly leaded her over to the computer screen. She pressed the space button and played the part of the song she recorded.

               Anicia listened attentively to the the singer bringing the first chorus lyrics of what Anicia wrote to life. The brief recording stopped and Ariana looked to her for her opinion. "I love it; but you're only singing in a G₃ low note. You're known for the high notes. Let's add some D₅ high notes in there. Let's record over what you have."