◖ 16 ◗

𝐌𝐀𝐘  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐌𝐀𝐘 ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               The white panel front door opened and revealed the almond beauty dressed sexily. Toby's eyebrow raised, turned on by her outfit choice for the late evening. It was a stretchy, slinky, sleeveless midi dress with a low, draped cowl neckline; ultra thin straps, a open back, and gathered ruched look in the front; the color of mocha. The heels on her pedicured feet are clear with rhinestone-embellished thong straps that extend to wrap around her leg to lace-up.

               For the first time, he seen her without the faux locs and her hair was whipped with Brazilian Body Wavy bundles, side-parted and falling passed her shoulders. She wore a natural coat of makeup with Diamond hoop earrings.

               "Damn..." he was speechless, with never seeing her dressed up; it was either in the uniform when he was in prison or naked. "Girl, you got me turned the fuck on right now."

               Ishanti spun around on her heels. "You like?"

               "Shit, I feel like I'm dressed down." he mentioned since he wore a stripe arrow Off-White tracksuit and low-top Off-White sneakers.

               "I love how you dress," she smiled. "Come in."

               Stepping into her apartment, Toby was whipped in the face with the smell of food and her perfume. She shut and locked the door and he pulled her into a close embrace immediately, with his hands traveling down to her ass and gripping her plump asscheeks through the dress fabric.

               "Whoa, big boy." Ishanti reeled back and smiled, "I want you to eat first, okay? Come on."

               "You cooked for me?" he asked being led to the kitchen.

               "I hooked up a little som' som'." Ishanti beckoned for him to sit at the island chair, "I really want you to enjoy this good meal I hooked up for you."

               "Shit. . lemme see whatchu hooked up then."

               Grabbing the bowl, Ishanti carried it to Toby and sat it in front of him. It was a orange colored soup. "It's Lobster Bisque. It's my first time making it so give me your honest opinion."

               "Trust me, I will." Grabbing the spoon, he scooped up enough orange colored soup on the spoon and put it into his mouth. It was smooth, creamy, and seasoned properly. "Mm. This ain't bad, girl. You hooked it up."