◖ 6 ◗

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

               The left side of the Beverly Double Wrought Iron entry door opened and revealed the short and honey skin toned woman in her graphic oversized hoodie and cotton fleece straight leg sweatpants. Her untamed curly hair was in a ponytail and her two year old was hanging on her leg.

               She seen her brother in-laws on the other side and noticing Toby she start fixing her hair. "Oh, hey guys."

               "Why you fixin' yo' hair for?" De snickered, walking inside with Toby. "Then you blushin' and shit. I'm tellin' my brotha when he com' down hea'."

               "Don't fuck wit my girlfriend." Toby smirked, hugging Shantey and pecking her cheek.

               Toby start feeling his legs being pushed and straining grunts. He peered downward to Ameer pushing at his legs from hugging his mother. "Oh you want me off ha'?" he picked up the two year old by his waist and makes him do a backflip, which makes his breakout in laughter.

               Shantey smiled, loving the interaction her brother in-laws have with her children that doesn't have blood ties with them.

               "Why you still gotta crush on dis nigga?" De asked Shantey, "I'm the fine brotha."

               "Will you be quiet De?" Shantey laughed, shaking her head. "Tae is in the shower. He'll be out in a second."

               "That's coo'," De welcomed himself towards the kitchen. "I hoped you cooked, girl."

               Toby put Ameer down as he shook his head. "Niggas got no home trainin'. How you doin' tho', sis? I heard bout you bein' tired the otha' day."

               "Yeah, this pregnancy has me drained this early." Shantey admitted, sighing heavily. "I'm taking a break from everything; music included."

               "You deserve one." Toby mentioned, "I finally went to see Troy last week. He look really good. He told you bout tryna meetup wit his moms?"

               "Yeah, he told me the other day."

               "How you feel bout it?"

               "Everyone needs that closure," Shantey voiced. "It's apart of the healing process and a good idea for him because that's where most the hurt renders from. You raised a strong man. He'll be able to handle whatever she throws at him. It will hurt. But that's how the truth works."