◖ 36 ◗

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘   ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

THE BATHROOM DOOR OPENED and she nearly ran into his chest, with a chuckle slipping from her mouth. She stood in only her bra and panties with her makeup done, her jaw-length bob crinkled, and Saint Laurent crystal-embellished logo earrings when she reeled her head back to see the lavender envelope in her face.

"What is this?" She asked staring up at Toby.

"A wedding invitation." he informed.

Ishanti placed her hand on her chest with fake shock and jokingly said, "I know my sex is breathtaking, I cook great, I look great, but could you at least get on one knee before confirming wedding invitations."

Toby chuckled lightly as she took a hold of the envelope. "You funny, girl. This is my girlfriend's aunts wedding. She invited me and I get to bring a plus one."

Ishanti peered up from the wedding invitation that has a clear acrylic background with lavender floral on it and gold letters on it. "Your girlfriends aunt's wedding? You're wanting to bring me as a plus one to your girlfriends wedding?"

He snickered at the irritation building in her voice. "She my brothas wife that's had a crush on me since forever. I call ha' that just to fuck wit him and ha'. So, you gon' come?"

"Of course I'll be your arm candy." She smiled, standing on her tiptoes and pecked her lips against his. "But right now, I have to get dressed. I have a date and I'm late." she kissed him once more before walking around him.

"Plan on fuckin'?" he asked, watching her slip on the metallic one-shoulder mini dress.

"You want honesty?" Ishanti queried, sitting on the foot of her bed and putting on her Saint Laurent patent leather pumps one by one. "Possibly. If the attraction is there. But then again, you've fucked me more than enough to even worry about another man being inside of me."

He chuckled. "That's cute."

"Let's not mention sex." Ishanti blew out air as she stood, "Because I'm bound to take this off and let you. . ."

"Lemme do what?" he stepped in front of her with a smirk.

"You. . ." her breathing shuddered. She snapped out of it and pushed his chest as he cackled. "I cannot stand you. How are the boy's?"