◖ 7 ◗

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋  ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 ❷ ⓿ ❷ ❷

Anicia stepped outside the building and answered her phone immediately. "Hey baby. How'd the meeting go?" she asked, phone braced to her right ear.

Her hair was done in straight back, feed-in cornrows and gold hoop earrings in her ears. She had her slender body covered in the Burberry Horseferry Print Cotton Tie-waist shirt dress that stopped at the middle of her thighs and her Steve Madden patent leather, stiletto heels that are matching the red detail in her dress, slow striding along the concrete.

"Good actually." his deep voice responded, "The deal is done."

Anicia smiled proudly. "I'm proud of you."

"Mm. That mean you gonna show me?" he smirked.

"Of course." Anicia paused her strides, "Once we're home—well, to my parents house. Speaking of, our week is up, Landon. We still have not found our home. I'm ready to leave my parents estate."

"And will." Landon assured, "But it's not easy when you're the picky one. You didn't like none of the houses the realtor sent over. You can't be so choosey, baby."

"Because I want a home. Not just somewhere we're living." Anicia groaned in irritation, "We have to get out of my parents house. Abi is driving me insane. You'd think for somebody that has her own home up the driveway would stay there."

"She could be lonely in that house alone, baby. Her husband is a Navy Seal and gone majority of the time. Cut her some slack." Landon spoke in Abi's defense.

"Yeah, well, I'm not about to change my mind."

Landon chuckled. "I'll let the realtor know to send over some more options. We can look them over tonight after you show me how proud you are of me."

"We can do that."

"Now what your mother have you and your sister's doing?"

"At this focus group for Grace Healing Skincare," Anicia responded. "Majority of the feedback has been positive so that's good."

"It is," he agreed. "You, Arlene, and Abigail the face of it?"

"Yup and Mother makes sure to remind everyday." the door opening got her attention and noticing the figures exiting was the members of the focus group, "Hey babe, I have to go. I'll see you later on. I love you."