2 - Chapter 2

Wrens Pov

I was walking with everyone up to Sanctum. We were now the keepers of peace.

"The people of Sanctum have lost their way of life. But many still believe in the way of the primes. They blame us" says Indra as we walk.

"Faiths a powerful thing." Says Niylah

"A dangerous thing. We can except conflict between the believers and the nonbelievers. To make matter worse the children of Gabriel are here. Sanctum is their home too. They want Russell Prime and anyone who believes him dead. At the moment their are allies because they also don't want Wren dead because she did nothing" says Indra. I'm standing next to My mother and I'm holding her hand. She looks at me a gives my hand a little squeeze.

"Add to that 36 hardened criminals from Earth who Wonkru was at war with a few days ago. I say we have are hands full being the keepers of the peace." Says Indra

"Isn't that the point of a gun" says Clark.

"Until were sure all of the guns are rounded up. Wonkru will be armed." Says Indra. We then get to the stairs and we start to climb up them.

"An army of peace keepers with guns. Why could go wrong" says my father and my mother gives him a glare.

"Remind me again how long we have to wait till are compound gets built" says Miller

"Two years of everything goes perfectly" says Raven and we get up the stairs and look around. "So three years" she adds on.

"Alright stop staring it's time to go to work." Says Infra. We then walk down the stairs and speed out a bit. Me and my mother walk to the front. Still holding hands. I'm going to school today to keep up my act.

"Heda" says someone from Wonkru and they bow in front of me. I freeze and everyone notices.

"Go learn something" my mother says she kisses me on my forehead and I give my father a hug. I then run off to the school.

They watch me go.

"Bodyguards?" Asks Miller

"Yeah but not to close, and make sure they leave her alone" says Clark

"Copy that" he says

I get into the school and I take my seat next to a kid named Luca . I was told by everyone to act really outgoing and like I know everyone when I am around other people then them. But that's really hard to do for me right now. And they know it so they also said to try my best.

" Hey Luca " I say and I act like I know him

"Hey Wren how are you doing" he asks

"Good" I say. The teacher then starts to talk about something that they previously did. So I got bored and I started to draw in my sketch pad. After that happened we started doing a math worksheet. I tried to act really outgoing so I talked to everyone.

I then saw My parents walk in. Or mown to most people now as Kaylee and Daniel Prime.

"Daniel. Kaylee" says my teacher and everyone bowed.

"We will be borrowing Wren" says my mother/ Kaylee. I get up from my seat and walk to them. My father grabs my hand and we run outside.

"well explains latter" my mother says and she grabs a gun. We then walk outside and she shots two shots into the air. My father let's go if my hand and runs forwards. My mother's hand replaces where his was.

"Have we learned nothing" yells my father. "Huh" I take a look around and see what happening. A fight was about to happen. And my parents just stopped it for the time being.