0 - Chapter 3 - New ship

This chapter is in honor of this book being almost a year old!!! Thank you so much for those of you that have helped me come this far. This book has gotten so much farther then I ever would have thought. I'm also thinking about writing requested one shots about Wren and stuff but I would like to know what you guys think first but anyways that you so much for reading this!!! And I love you all so much!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Wrens POV

Uncle Bellamy opens the door. Aunt Echo takes her sword out. We all get ready for what might be to come.

"That alarm is just annoying" my dad says and I giggle.

"If someone was here they'd shut it off right?" Aunt Harper asks. I hold my parents hands but then Aunt Raven stops my mom.

"Hey you should stay in the pod and run a full diagnostic check." She says. "That was a big impact we don't know if we took on any damage. I'll help watch Wren." My mom nods here head.

"Be safe Wren. I love you" she says and she bends down and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Harper you stay with Emori but everyone else move now" Uncle Bellamy yells. Aunt Raven grabs my other hand.

We walk around a bit. Everyone has there flashlights out so they can see.

"This place is like a maze" Uncle Bellamy says. He then flashes his light up to the sign ahead. "No inmates past this point" he reads off of it.

"Inmates" I ask confused on what he just said.

"Inmates are people who did something bad and are now in trouble for it" Aunt Raven says. I nod my head saying I understand.

"So basically prison labor" Uncle Monty says to  Uncle Bellamy. "The mining missions were dangerous. They sent people they thought were disposable." Uncle Monty says.

"Sounds familiar" my dad says

"Relax are ancestors were prisoners a hundred years ago. Their descendents on the transport ships were survivors just like us. The bridge is this way so let's go" Aunt Raven says.

We then walk to we're the bridge is and walk in the hole in the wall to it.

"Jackpot" she says.

"It looks like something bad happened in here" Uncle Bellamy says.

"Monty" Aunt Raven yells. He runs up to her in the room.

"The ships manifest and schematics so we can figure out where they keep their hydrolysis." Uncle Monty says.

"Yes, but first let's kill this alarm." She says back. They both sit down in chairs at the computers. Aunt Raven types something in and the alarms stop. Now are ears are not blaring.

"Thank you" Uncle Bellamy says.

"Fuel systems. Got it" Uncle Monty says. My dad sits down in a chair and puts me in his lap.

"Oh Captins chair" he says and I smile.

"The ship Disney run in hydrazine. They could never store enough for a long duration mission." Aunt Taven says

"Well what then"Uncle Bellamy asks:

"It looks like hytgylodium." Aunt Raven says confused.

"It must be what they were mining for, incredibly efficient energy" Uncle Monty says.

"Can we use it to land the pod or not" my dad asks.

"We could if you wanted to explode every cell in your body" aunt Raven says

"Well then want" uncle Bellamy asks

"Don't worry becuase this ship rodent run on hydrazine dosent mean that they don't have any on board of it." Aunt Raven says

"The drop ship." Uncle Monty says catching on.

"Short range transport" aunt Raven says. I have no clue what there talking about. But I miss mom. Ive never really been away from her this long.  "They have to have a supply for re