2 - Chapter 1 - The beginnig

So hi this is book 2. Wonkru knows that she was Wanheda and they think that she still is. The people form Santum also think that she is still Wren Prime. So she is pretending to be a prime still. She only rembers the same stuff from last book. So she calls Raven, Echo, and now Clark her aunts and she calls Bellmay her uncle. Ok now on with the story.  Also because I'd the first chapter of a new book i decided to make it longer then how I will probably make a chapter. Except I had that one chapter last book that was extremely long. Sorry about that.

Wrens Pov

I was walking up to a yellow house with Gaia at my side. The blue lace of my dress hitting my feet as I walked.

Her dress

 Her hair

Her hair

Also as I always say

Also as I always say. You can imagine these however you want but this is how I imagine them looking

I didn't remember much. I didn't really want to wear a dress but everyone told me I had to wear one. I was a prime and one of the only two ways the people of Sanctum would listen to me and my family was for me too pretend to still be the Wren that they knew me as. The other reason was for Russell to stay alive. Wonkru also listened to me because I was still the Commander. What ever that is. No one would tell me. Everyone kept lots of secrets form me. I stopped caring after a while.

A dog started barking. It ran toward us. I see Aunt Clark was walking behind it.

"Hello" I said showing a genuine smile that I don't show often. Gaia and Aunt Clark both smiled at this.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why are we here?" I ask

"I thought you would like to see are new home" She said. I looked up at the house and smiled. She and Gaia smiled even more at this. "Russell built it for Simone. So she would have something to remember her of the farm she grew up on. Back on Earth. Before the bombs." She adds on. I crouch down on the ground and pet Picasso. " Picasso comes with it too" she says.

"Wait we get to live in that house and we can keep her" I say. Smiling big. "Thank you so much" I say and I stand up and hug  my Aunt Clark.

"Let's go inside" says Aunt Clark we then walk inside.

"Come on girl" I say and I run with Picasso into the house.  Gaia and Aunt Clark walk in slower behind me.

3rd person PoV

"I don't know what I like less. Lying about the flame, making Wren act like she's still a prime even though she doesn't remember a single thing, or lying about Wren still being the commander." Says Gaia.

"Indra thinks it could split Wonkru. You don't agree?" Asks Clark

"I do agree and I know we need them unified to keep the peace here. It's just... I worrie about Wren." Says Gaia. The two look towards the door that Wren just ran into.

"Yeah. For now we keep it quiet. Indra can say that she speaks for Heda. But Wren stays out of it. We just got her back." Says Clark she then looks back to Gaia "Come on there are plenty of rooms for all of us." She says they then walk inside to the kitchen where Indra, Raven, and Wren are.

Wrens Pov

Aunt Raven handed me a bowl of soup. I grabbed it.

"Heda if you don't mind. You're needed elsewhere" says Indra. I look up at her and take a step back. Aunt Raven sees this and walks towards me in a comforting way. She knows I don't remember anything except for when I was little and I was just with my parents Aunt Raven, Uncle Monty, Uncle Bellamy, Aunt Echo, and Aunt Harper. She also knows that I get scared when I have to do stuff that deals with being a prime or being Heda.

"Where"  Aunt Clark asks walking in and stepping on my other side.

"We have been here a day and Wonkru haven't seen her." Says Indra

"Mother" says Gaia " Don't be so dramatic." She also says.

"Go on Wren. Eat your lunch. It's okay" says Aunt Clark. I look at Aunt Raven for reassurance. She nodes her head yes.

"Come on girl let's go" I say to Picasso. We then walk outside and Picasso follows me. The adults all look at me as I leave. I wall out of the door with Picasso at my heels. If only I knew that what I don't rembers is what they talked about as I left. I knew they all worked about me. But I didn't know why.

"Hey Wren" says Jackson and he smiles at me. Everyone sitting outside looks up at me and smiles at me. I look around at them all. Music is playing. There's a buck of blankets and pillows on the ground. There's also a table to the right.

"Hello" I say back cheerfully. Putting what just happened away for the moment. I run over to my parents. My mother kisses my forehead. I put down my bowl and run back over to the dog. She chuckles at this. I start to play with the dog. Having fun and smile for once. The adults outside all watch me. Seeing me having fun makes them smile. Clark walks outside with her bowl of soup. She smiles at the sight she sees. She sits down on one of the blankets.

"Her motor functions seem normal." Says Jackson to the adults outside. Except in to far away to hear. They all worried about me. Except I really didn't know.

"Wren come on. It's time to eat" says my mother. I stop playing with the dog and run over to her. She pats a spot between her and my father. I sit in between them. Everyone smiles at me kindly. They all know that I'm new to some of them. Because I don't remember them. I grab my soup bowl and I lay my back on my fathers side. Staying as close to him as possible. I feel safe around him. He looks down and smiles at me.

"So I was thinking maybe the primes should stay in the place" says Miller

"The primes saved you Miller. But A nice thank you would do." Says my father

"Speak for yourself. Now I know that me and Wren would-" my mother starts to say but Indra interrupts her.

"No one lives in the palace. Least of all us. Being seen as conquerors will only make keeping the peace harder." Says Indra. Raven then walks outside. She sits down. She then puts her bowl up.

"To our first meal in our new home." Raven says. Everyone gets closer together with each other. Happy to have everyone who is hear. My parents move closer to me. I lay with my back on my father, and my mother sits next to me. She kisses my forehead. "To absent friends" Raven says continuing her speech

"And departed ones"  says Niylah adding on to what Raven said.

"To Abby" says Miller

"To Abby" we all repeat. I didn't rember her at all. But I guess I meet her before. I have been told that she was Clark's mother but then she was killed by Russell so his wife Simone could come back to life. We all hit are soup bowls with each other's. I could tell that Jackson really wanted to say something but he didn't because I was here. We then all ate ate soup and talked. I didn't realize it but everyone was secretly watching me to make sure I was okay.

Okay so this is the first chapter what do you guys think. Also as I always say if you have anything that you want to see please tell me. I know that I am already changing things that happened in the end. But I do not know fully what I want to happen. So please tell me. Audi's amigos