Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls

Start from the beginning

Yuuna: Oh, I see. 

Hinata: Wakaba-chan also........ often comes to my room!!!!! (Hinata said with a competitive tone)

Wakaba: Hinata?! Why did you sound like you're trying to compete???!!! (Wakaba said with an embarrassed face)

Tamako: Oh? And I can say a lot of cute things about Anzu! Anzu always gets red when she reads a kiss scene in a book!!!!! 

Hinata: Wakaba-chan always looks like a puppy when she comes to ask for it!!!!

Tamako: And once she bought a second copy of a novel she already read by mistake!!!! 

Anzu: Ah...... Ah...... Ah...... Ah........ Ah....... Ah........ (Anzu was already trembling with a red face as Tamako reveals her deeper secrets)

Hinata: Wakaba-chan also always begs me to clean her ears!!!! 

Wakaba: Please forgive me...... (Wakaba said as she begs for Hinata to stop revealing her embarrassing moments)

Tamako: Anyway!!!! Anzu's really cute!!! So Tama has to protect her!!! No matter what enemy we will have to face!!! 

Shouichi: Both of you are really close like a sister, huh? No, to an unsuspecting person you two may already look like sisters. (Shouichi said with a smile)  

Tamako and Anzu: You bet you are!!!!! (Both of them said as they hugged each other) 

(A few hours later)

(Jukai) 

Tamako and Wakaba the two most aggressive fighters among the team saw the approaching Vertex which was the creepy Gemini Vertex. 

Wakaba: Is that one...... an evolved? (Wakaba said as she sweatdropped)

Shouichi: Three years in Suwa and I've never seen anything that creepy. Is that could be called a Vertex?! 

Wakaba: Well..... It's bipedal..... kinda more unique than the others which don't have any legs. 

Anzu: It seems this one is considerably fast. 

Wakaba: It is very mobile and maneuverable despite its appearance, it's going to be a troublesome enemy.  

Shouichi: Well in the end, what we have to do doesn't change. I'll use my tentacles to restraint its movements and you guys-

Tamako: Isn't there an easier way than this? (Tamako cuts in Shouichi while he is talking) 

Shouichi: Hmm? Tama got a better idea?! Now that's unexpected from you. 

Tamako: Are you calling Tama stupid???!!! 

Shouichi: Well....... (Shouichi seems to hesitate a bit before giving Tamako the answer) Kinda no....... 

Tamako: Why are you hesitating a bit before answering???!!! (Tamako retorts Shouichi's answer) 

Anzu: Let's leave it at that Tamacchi-senpai. (Anzu said to calm Tamako down) 

Tamako: Anyways, Leave it to Tama! 

Chikage: What are you going to do? (Chikage asked in suspicion is the plan even will work) 

Tamako: Tama felt something like this would happen, so Tama prepared a secret weapon. (Tamako then took out something from her shield and threw it in the Vertex's direction) Take this!!!!! (Tamako's battle cry as she threw that "thing" at the Vertex)

Shouichi then took a better look and realized that it was a pack of homemade Udon. 

Shouichi: Eh?!