Idyllic Happiness II

(After a half-hour of Itsuki's doting.)

Shouichi's stomach then began to grumble.

Shouichi: Thinking about it, I haven't had any breakfast.

Itsuki on sketchbook: Should I prepare you some?

Shouichi: Eh?! N-no don't worry I'll prepare it (Shouichi said nervously)

*Ting Tong*

Shouichi: L-look, there's somebody at the front door.

Itsuki then looked at his brother with a confused face before walking to the front door and get whoever was calling them. When Itsuki opened the door she was greeted by Yuuna, Togo, and Karin.

Togo: Good morning, Itsuki-chan.

Yuuna: We've come here to play today.

Shouichi: Itsuki who was it?

Shouichi then came up to the front door.

Shouichi: Ah! Yuuki-chan, Togo-chan, and even Karin.

Yuuna: Good morning, Shouichi-san

Togo: Good morning, senpai.

Karin: Hmmph!, don't get misunderstood. It's not like I've come here to see how you were doing or something!

Shouichi: Okay..... okay..... We got it. 

Karin: Nah!

Shouichi: Now don't just stand there, come on in.

Yuuna and Togo: Please excuse us.

Yuuna: Where is Fuu-senpai?

Itsuki on sketchbook: She went out for a bit.

Togo: I see,......

Yuuna, Togo, and Karin excuse themselves and entered the apartment while Shouichi returned back to the kitchen.

Shouichi then opened the fridge.

Shouichi: *sigh*........ (Shouichi sigh the moment he looked at the emptiness of the fridge) Well, looks like I need to tell Fuu about this.

Shouichi then took his phone and texted Fuu.

Shouichi: "No more food on the fridge, get some for me please and the rest of the Hero club came so to get more than usual." And sent! Alright now, what can we do with what we have right now? 

After a while of surfing through the fridge. 

Shouichi: Ah! (Shouichi realized what can he do) Looks like this will do.

(Meanwhile with Yuuna and the others)

Itsuki on sketchbook: So what do you want to play?

Shouichi: Why don't you guys play some game, you can grab the game device from my room. (Shouichi said from the kitchen)

Yuuna: A game, huh? Let's do that!!

Itsuki then went to Shouichi's room and grabbed the game device, the controller, and some games. 

Yuuna: What should we play~~~ (Yuuna said as she browses through Shouichi's game) Ah! Let's play this! (Yuuna said as she pulled a fighting game) Let's play this, Karin-chan!

Karin: Eh?! W-why should I?

Shouichi: Karin, don't tell me you....... 

Karin: W-what is it?

Shouichi: Suck at playing video games. Well, I can kinda see that, but a perfect hero who cannot play a game. (Shouichi mockingly ask)

Karin: What was that?! I'll show how to play a game. (Karin said as she grabbed one of the controllers)