17. Summertime Sadness.

August 30th.

As Summer was coming to a close with the hot days, the swimming, the passionate blossoming love I was forlorn, in a deep state of that sadness it was ending, I always get this particular sadness and I'm blue for a while, but I know I'll feel worse. . .

My dad's death was like a bullet to the chest, a deep wound, bloody and lasting and still hasn't passed through or even scarred. My morphine was music and Flynn, he had spent days upon days and almost risked his engagment by spending time with me, he told me things were getting horrible with Olivia, there was hundreds of rows and she suspected cheating, boy was she right. Flynn was helping me through everything, comforting me, talking to me and just spending time with me. Ava had come by to and spent some days with me. 

For now I wasn't pushing my dad out of my mind, there wasn't a day that went by where he was in my mind and I had sobbed for days on end and at the very thought of him had tears running down my cheeks and memories rushing back. 

My phone began ringing and I just grabbed my phone, not checking the number, I guessed it was Flynn, he had been calling every night if he couldn't make it over and almost every morning and asked how I was and throughout the day we'd text. 

"Hello?" I asked dully. 

"Hey baby, hows it going?" it was Flynn. 

I grinned. "Good, how are you? Are you and Olivia. . . okay?" I felt weird asking, but I had to ask. 

"Yeah, things are rocky. . . shes making me sleep on the couch because I'm not around as much. . . but we're alright," he sighed gently. "Are you still coming tomorrow?" he asked. "I can understand if your not," he added in such his gentleman way.

I grinned. "I'll be there," I assured, it wasn't a good attempt at reassurance, but it was something.

Flynn was holding the final party of the Summer, to signify Summer's end, but my memories would never dare fade what went down this Summer between meeting and falling in love with a billionaire and going on crazy holidays. . . Passion. Lust. Sex. Love. Betrayal. Secrecy. Lies. . . the perfect ingrediants for an affair if you want one, oh and a sprinkle of Karma, which is bound to bite me back hard.

"Okay. I want to see you," he breathed.

"Same here," I replied. Flynn and I hadn't been together intimately since Brooklyn really, I actually wanted to feel him, kiss him. "What if we meet at a hotel or something? I'm dying to see you," I was getting excited now. 

"I'll pick you up, I'll tell her I'm going for a drink," he chuckled. 

"Great, see you in a little while," I said and we hung up. I had jumped up and dashed upstairs. 

I showered quickly and then began straightening my hair, doing my makeup and got into a short, black dress and Louis Vuitton heels. I sprayed perfume on my neck, wrists and then headed down and felt like my old self, glamorous and deadly. 

When Flynn arrived I went down excitedly and jumped in and we were kissing immediately and I was in a flaming passion and I could feel it from him too and his hands were on me, my hands were on him, lips and tongues were twining, but before we went any further we stopped and gave each other that smirk of seduction and lust. 

"You look beautiful," he complimented. 

"Thanks baby," I replied. "Where you going to take us?"

"How about a car lot?" he asked, grinning. 

I smiled. "Sure, I'm down," I responded. 

Flynn drove us to an empty parking lot and he extended his seat back and I moved myself on top of him and saddled him and then we were back at kissing in our hot lustful passion and his hands roamed over my waist and then grabbed my butt almost aggressively, but I liked it and we delved into a hot night of hungry passion.