26. Together.

26. Together. 

May 4th. 

"I don't care where we're married as long as we're together," Flynn sighed heavily as I got into the car, just after coming from the salon. 

I shook my head rolling my eyes. "You want the easy way out with a Vegas wedding, not happening baby," I replied with a chuckle. 

He laughed quietly. "Maybe," he joked. 

I giggled. "This is going to be spectacular baby," I promised. "I just got waxed so we're doing this," I said determinedly, it hurt like a bitch. 

He sighed. "Okay," he chuckled and began driving home. 

This wedding is going to be perfect, its set for tomorrow in Castle Howard in York where we would be driving to tonight. We had everything planned, everything precisely perfect and we couldn't of planned anything more perfect and beautiful for the two of us. Our wedding would be white and orchid tint, its elegant and classy. As for the bridesmaids, Ava was my maid of honour, Victoria was another bridesmaid and that was it for me. As for Flynn his groomsmen he had James and Caleb. Everything was set and Ethan had flown in with his almost three month old daughter Penny. 

Our ceremony would be in The Temple Of The Four Winds, a mouthful I know and then our reception in The Grecian Hall and then we'd be flying off to Tahiti and spending two weeks there. The reception and ceremony is what I was nervous about, we only had a few people coming, not tons, but some, we had a few of Flynn's co-workers, his father, old friends and as for me really Ethan. 

My wedding dress was beautiful, it was everything I dreamed of and rested easy on my growing stomach and my heels too, small, white and lace and pearls for my wrist, that was it, and my hair up with a nice veil and maison des fleurs for me and the bridesmaids. I had it all sorted and I was over the top excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night we had driven a long three hour drive with our guests to Castle Howard, where they headed to their rooms as Ava and Vicky fleeted to ours and Flynn and I stood outside my door and I looked at him with a smile as he took my hands, he hadn't seen anything or any of the makeup and hair trials I went through, I have the stylists with me too.

"Next time you see me I'll be the one in all in white," I giggled. 

He chuckled. "And we'll be married, finally," he breathed out. 

I laughed nervously and quietly. "Yeah, I guess we will be."

His eyes went sweet as he cupped my face. "You are worth everything Nina and I cannot wait to marry you," he beamed as we both chuckled. 

I leaned up and kissed him hard. "Last kiss as fiancee," I told him.

He then took my waist and dipped me down. "One more," he told me as I giggled and he pecked light kisses on my neck and I laughed as he began to tickle me, then after a few moments he puled me back up and kissed me once more on the lips. "Goodnight darling," he said with a little smirk and kissed my forehead .

"Goodnight my love," I replied and we released hands reluctantly as he took off down the hall and I went into my room, licking my lips. Tonight for my hen party we'd be stuffing our faces with food and watching movies, no drinks for me. 

Ava and Vicky were already ordering room service and pulling out the movies and I couldn't of been more ready for a fun night as I thought of tomorrow, a beautiful wedding with everything to our taste and then I'd be Mrs. Chamberlain, Mrs. Nina Chamberlain, I liked it, it had a little ring to it.