25. Clearing Up The Mess.

March 1st. 

Everywhere. . . it continued to lurk everywhere, in every magazine, newspaper and tv show, celebrities gave their opinion whilst we all remained quiet. Press stood outside our gates each day awaiting to hear something, there was days where'd be driving straight out just to go somewhere, we didn't have privacy doing simple things, as nice as Flynn's father was he hired bodyguards for the three of us. 

Caleb, Victoria and James remained talking to us with a huge hesitance, they were disgusted, confused, but they had known Flynn for so long that they couldn't throw away their personal friendship with them, they weren't a fan of me anymore, but it didn't bother me. 

Now March first and I want a new beginning, so does Flynn. . . We were planning on clearing up everything by just giving into the press, the media and their thirst for a good story and this one would keep them fed until something else happened. Flynn had got us an interview on BuzzX, an exclusive two hour show, a half an hour for my side, a half an hour for his and then the two of us together. We couldn't let this go unheard, we had to speak up anyways, we weren't being left alone and some of the remarks that we heard just to go shopping were horrible. . . I knew it'd happen eventually, but this was massive, the whole thing. . . 

As for being pregnant, we're both nervous, me more than anyone. I'm not dreading whats to come, I'm just. . . stressed, nervous, worried. . . about everything so far, I destroyed, we both destroyed a girl's trust and belief in love, we had got what we wanted with a price and now we were expecting a baby together, it was all very hectic but I wouldn't of changed or traded a moment I spent with him. 

I sat there, right on the side of my bed that had recent fresh sheets, the warm sun was glowing in from the balcony through the open doors as the drapes faintly blew as I fumbled with my fingers whilst Frank Sinatra's That's Life ironically played softly and I worried. . . I worried about the future, as the worst questions flooded into my mind. . . Would Flynn still love me when I was fat? Would he not love me after a few years of marriage and regret what we had? Would he get cold feet by the end of this pregnancy? I felt tears burn in my eyes as my hand just grazed over the faint bump. 

"Are you alright?" his voice made me jump and I looked up as I wiped my eyes swiftly. 

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah," I responded. 

He shook his head as he closed the door and walked towards me, kneeing down in front of me and taking my hands in his as he looked up into my eyes. "Your not and I know this is tough, but we were in for it Nina," he sighed. 

I nodded and licked my lips. "Its not just that," I breathed out shakily as a tear struck down my cheek. 

He raised his eyebrows. "Whats wrong? Is it the baby?" he demanded. 

I shook my head and looked into his eyes. "Are you still going to love me when I'm fat and gross?" I cried out. "Or when I'm old and gray haired and wrinkled?" I felt a shiver run through my spine at the thought. 

He let out a quiet laughter and situated himself beside me and wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. "Nina, I will love you forever. When you feel fat and gross, you'll be beautiful in my eyes, when your old, wrinkled and gray haired I'll still going to kiss you, hug you, hold you and love you the same way, always, and I know I'm going to feel the same way I do right now . . . lucky and undeniably and eternally love with you," he breathed out and kissed my head, that brought more tears streaming my face as I look up at him. 

"Your perfect Flynn," I replied. . . how he could say those words effortlessly. . . so charming and mine and I was too lucky to even have him, I knew I was, to be loved this much was a gift that would match no other. 

The Other Woman.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें