21. Christmas.

21. Christmas. 

December 21st. 

As Christmas inched closer I felt excited and happy, but that sadness lurked within me. . . I feel like I deserve to be happy but knowing karma will bite me in the ass someday and I know that too, I know that better than anyone who judges me. I went out and bought some Christmas presents, I bought Olivia, James, Vicky, Caleb and Ava all gifts and for Flynn, they were little bath sets and perfume sets, but I had another present for Flynn, just a little more intimate. . . I bought him an expensive bottle of his favourite champagne, a first edition of The Great Gatsby along with black and gold designer cufflinks and a watch to go with it all, I still had a lot of money, so I was doing well. 

It was only yesterday I had dinner with Flynn and we talked and that was all we did, no sex, it was nice, but believe me we were craving each other all night but abstained from it, but talking was great, it was good to feel like sex wasn't keeping the wire live. We had expensive dinner and wine, then we explained what we were doing for Christmas, he and Olivia were spending it with his parents, he wished he could of spent it with me in Alaska or somewhere romantic, he tried to get out of it, but it was their first Christmas and I understood, then he dropped me home and kissed me goodnight and said he'd text me later, I had smiled and went on inside, but could feel his eyes linger on me and with one glance back he was in a deep though of sadness, he waved and I waved back and he was gone. 

Ava has left Jackson, they're finalizing their divorce soon and because Ava signed a prenup she gets a shit load of money, but shes staying with me temporarily and we're loving it, she said that she forgot how could it felt being single. Ava, of course on planned buying herself an apartment, but wanted me with her, I was still thinking about it, she and I had become so close and she even slept in my bed after we binge ate and watched movies, but all the while shes loving it here. 

I prepare some clothes I have ready for Christmas Eve, Flynn and I are hooking up in a hotel, by my request that I have a few little gifts for him and an extra surprise, I spent a lot on some new lingerie and a gorgeous dress and a black fake fur wrap and Louis Vuitton's of course. I was excited. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Eve. 

"Even being married doesn't make him think," Ava remarked as she picked up Blair and petted her gently. 

I chuckled as I done my eyeshadow carefully. "Nope, he's ruthless and I'm just as bad," I replied as I finished the eyemakeup and applied crimson lipstick. 

"So your meeting him at a hotel and I suppose you'll have a wild night?" she laughed aloud. 

I giggled. "Your so dirty, but of course shit will go down," I replied with quiet laughter. 

"Well, you have a good time," she wasn't quietly giggling to herself now. 

I rolled my eyes and finished up on my makeup and slipped into a crimson gown that hugged my body in all the right places, it was also v neck and I had placed on a single diamond necklace that just dripped into my cleavage along with no bra, I wore the ring he gave me again and placed on the black fur wrap and my heels then I gathered all of Flynn's stuff, arranged it in a nice bag and was gone with a 'good luck' from Ava. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked at the door lightly and was told to wait, hearing his voice sent a thrill of excitement through me and the door opened and he looked. . . amazing, he wore a black suit, black tie, white shirt, black shoes, a watch and that smell of cologne, his hair was slicked back in that usual glam, his eyes were bright and his lips perked into a smile.