11. Heart Compromised.

May 20th.

Flynn was flying home tonight after a long few days together of nothing but fun, desire, lust, passion and our past four days together were nothing but that, some swimming, dancing, partying and relaxing, it couldn't of got any better, but it was, tonight we were going to the French Riviera and I had the perfect dress ready, heels, diamonds. It was now twelve thirty and we were heading over at around four to get dinner, dance and maybe get a room in a hotel, then he'd fly off home and I'd have to wait two days and then I could fly home. 

As I stretched out my arms and sipped some water my phone began to ring and I answered without checking ID. 

"Hey," it was Ethan. 

I snapped out of my getaway and grinned to myself as I swamped back into reality. "Hey, hows it goin'?" I asked cheerfully. 

"Uh, good. . . you know, I was wondering if you could help me with something," he said nervously and he sighed heavily. He sounded worried too. 

I got worried. "What is it?" I asked. 

"Well, um. . . I met this girl, right, everythings goin' great, shes tellin' me non-stop about her fuckin' pug and then after our date and shit she wanted to come in, I let her, she was hot. We done the business and shit and about week later, which is today she called me up saying she was pregnant," he told me. 

I gasped, my mouth clasping over my mouth. "Are you serious?" I whispered. Normally Ethan is a bit of a playboy, a little bit uncaring to girl's feelings and he always managed to stay protected, but he got this girl pregnant. 

"Yeah, I've never been more serious, I'm freaking out, shes blowin' up my phone asking if I'm gonna be there for her and the kid, I don't know," he groaned. "I need to see you, Paisley has dumped me off her list of friends too, she found some new ones," he added. 

I sighed as Paisley fogged my mind, but I swept her away quickly from my thoughts. "How do you feel about this?" I asked. 

"I kinda want to be a dad, but at the same time I'm giving up like women!" he shouted. 

I chuckled and sighed shocked. "Ethan, being a dad should be your top priority, your twenty seven, I know single life is all fun, but you could still meet women, even when you have a baby, a baby will just show you the best sides of life," I told him enthused. 

"Your right," he sighed finally. "I'm not marrying this chick, but the kids mine, I'll call her, I'll call you later," he promised. 

I smiled. "Congrats, talk to you later," I said and we hung up. I smiled to myself, Ethan would be a dad, he was a funny guy, charming, handsome. I got up and stretched out my arms and headed to the kitchen where I saw Flynn drinking some water.

"You alright?" he asked. 

I nodded. "Ethan, my friend in New York is expecting a baby," I told him. 

He nodded slowly and looked at me curiously. "Did you ever want children?" he asked slowly. 

I took a seat across from him, slipping off my sunglasses. I had pondered the thought of wanting my own daughter or my own little boy, I would of loved a baby, but I know I won't have one until we're through and I meet some other man and he's single and not a billionaire. "Yes, I always wanted a little girl," I told him with a faint, sad smile and he smiled back at me, but in sort of a sympathy way. "I wanted a little girl, but she wouldn't be like me," I chuckled faintly. "She'd be good. She'd be pure. She'd be an angel. She wouldn't be like me in the slightest," I sighed and I felt my eyes tear up, I don't know why. "She wouldn't have the bad in her, the demon, the temptress, she wouldn't feel alone. . . ever," I whispered.