"Y'all funny as hell!" I said as I bust out laughing.

My mom gave me a serious look as if she was about to get up and do something. But I ignored it because I wasn't even about to go there with her.

I opened my room door seeing Jordan in my bed on FaceTime with a boy.

"Why you in my room bruh?" I said throwing my bag on the bed and then took my pants and shirt off.

"You got my nachos??" She asked while poking her lips out.

"No, I don't"

"Whyyyy?? I told you to get me some." She said mugging me.

"Jordan you told me that while I was on my way home." I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn that's yo sister?" The boy on her phone said licking his lips. He was like 15 years old.

My sister stared at her phone then rolled her eyes at him.

"Why you looking at my sista cheeks? Why you lookin at them damn booty cheeks huh??" She said making a deep voice as he bust out laughing saying "hell nah"

"Why you got your camera on and it's facing me? ...get tf out Jordan." I said grabbing my makeup wipes, wash cloth, body soap, and lotion.

"Really tryna kick a playa out but ight." She said walking out the room closing the door.

I got my wipes taking my makeup off and then stepping into the shower. After I took my shower, I put my lotion on and brushed my teeth. Walking to my bed I seen messages from Mezzo, Snapchat notifications and Instagram. I locked my phone going to bed.

———————————————————————————
Next morning

As I'm sleeping I hear bags shuffling and stuff falling around in the room. I opened my eyes rolling over seeing my mom packing my clothes and personal belongings in my suitcase.

"Ma what is you doing??" I questioned her while rubbing my eyes getting up.

"You gotta get the fuck out. I'm tired of your shit." She said shaking her head being toxic asf.

"Man what is you talking about?" I said mugging her as I slipped on a paid of Nike slides with no socks.

"Don't fuckin play wit me Lovely!" She said throwing the suit case in the hallway and walking up to me with her finger in my face.

"You ain't finna come in my muthafuckin house and disrespect me! So get yo shit and get out!" She yelled while mushing my head.

"Don't fuckin touch me dawg!" I said buckin back at her.

We kept arguing face to face until my big brother Toni came in pulling momma out the room to calm her down.

"The fuck? Ian do shit and you startin with me early as fuck about a nigga? For what tho?" I said grabbing my stuff packing it up and grabbing my phone to text my oldest sister Kayla to come pick me up.

"Bruh what the fuck is yo problem?" Toni said busting in my room walking up to me.

"Toni ion know why you walking up to me like you finna pop off because I'm not scared of yo ass so just gone on about yo business." I said walking around the room getting more stuff while he hot on my tail following me.

"Lovely who you think you is? You challenging momma and now you really think you can beat my ass?" He chuckled in a serious way.

"Toni! Get tf out my face cause you don't know what you talking about." I said turning around looking up at him.

"Fuck you gone do about it? Hm?" He said while walking me into a corner.

"Get that bitch out my mf house! She don't belong here! She smellin her own ass!" My momma yelled out as she walked past the room.

"I'm finna beat this bitch up idc." I said to myself as I tried to push through toni but he kept getting in the way.

"What you gone do huh? Oh what you gone fight momma?" Toni said mugging me.

"You just heard wtf she said to me? I'm confused on why you in my face and not hers." I said rolling my eyes leaning back on the wall.

"You got problems lovely. We all know momma gone be momma but you need to chill with allat fighting shit." He said getting annoyed.

"I honestly do not give a fuck." I said while letting out a breath and pushed pass him getting my stuff and walking downstairs by the door.

"That's righ-"

"Man shut up I'm getting out your house why are you still bitchin." I said aggravated.

My mom ran up on me and pulled my hair while I sent punches to her face. On the second punch my sister Kayla ran inside the house hearing the commotion as her and Jordan attempted to break up the fight. When they broke it up my brother jacked me up making my shirt rip. He grabbed my arms and threw me on the couch.

"Toni stop!" Jordan yelled as she held momma back.

Kayla ran over grabbing him off of me and I jumped up off the couch grabbing anything I seen near me and throwing it. I ended up grabbing the remote and missed then I grabbed the vase and missed again. Glass was shattered all over the floor and everybody looked at me like I was crazy.

"Lovely! Stop this shit na!" Kayla snapped at me. My chest looked like my heart was about to pop out as I had watery eyes and heavy breathing. Toni was cussing me out but I was so mad I didn't hear nothing he was saying.

"Toni shut yo ass up! And mommy you need to stop antagonizing her, she do everything you ask, as far as clean your house, pay your bills, and putting groceries in here. This don't make no sense how y'all in here actin." Kayla snapped at all of us while Jordan was looking stupid.

I walked pass everybody snatching my stuff up off the floor and going outside to Kayla car. Seeing a guy in the car and I instantly got more aggravated. Kayla walked out a few moments later after talking to them and then we both got in the car.

"Damn what happen to you shorty? Ya shit all out." The guy with golds in the front passenger seat said to me as he chuckled looking back at my red bra and ripped white shirt. He backed out the parking lot. I shook my head getting annoyed and started texting mezzo back.

"My damn brother always try to man handle her cause her attitude is deadly when she get pissed off."  Kayla said sucking her teeth giving me a jacket to cover up with.

This shit smell like weed.

|| AUTHOR - READER DISCUSSION ||

(( Excuse any mistakes))

Should I keep going with this story or what.

How do you guys feel so far about this??

Vote!