Chapter 3

INDIGO's POV

It was cold. Winter was just around the corner. I know going to town was risky because of the queen but I needed supplies. My sister was sick and she refused to let me turn her. Wrapping myself in my cloak as I tried desperately to hide my face and identity I made my way through the small village in hopes to perches some medicine. And yet as I walked by the slave trade a girl with beautiful long golden hair and blue eyes called my name. She looked scared and betrayed. How did she know my name? I would never forget a girl like that. More importantly she knows my language. That girl doesn't belong here. She would be dead within a weeks time. And when she called out for me again with desperation in her voice I could immediately sense the savage queens eyes upon me making me clench my fists as I turned away from the girl and left.

Who exactly was she? Where did she come from? So many questions ran through my mind. And yet my only concern was my sister.

If I where to go back to that slave girl she would bring me nothing but bad luck.

......

Indigo's POV 2015

I was waiting patiently for Bree to return from her bathroom break. I still had so many unanswered questions. When I came upon this small town called Bradford I was just passing through when I saw a familiar face. It was Brianna. But it couldn't be her. Brianna had disappeared from my sight in 10,000 BC. Truth be told I was lost and confused about myself since that was the year my master had found me and turned me. Brianna made me feel human again. She made me feel love again. And when she disappeared from me all those years ago I was left with a broken heart. I was so broken that I had left the heart shaped stone I had made her where I last saw her. Before she left I never got the chance to give it to her. Which is the whole point of this trip....

"INDIGO?!"

I hear Bree call my name making me rush towards her voice only to see a large mountain lion before her.

Not caring if she saw me I bare my fangs at the wild beast gaining its attention as I rammed right into it all the while removing it heart.

I will not loose her again.

"Brianna?" Looking around I didn't see her. My heart broke as I heard a loud splash making me curse to myself as I looked over the cliff. Without thinking I jumped in after Brianna only to find her gone. Looking around in desperation I swam deeper into the pond bellow only to see the heart shaped stone I had made all those years ago.