Chapter 2

I couldn't stop thinking about Indigo. Did she really give me to the black market after I had just fallen off that cliff? It just doesn't make any since to me. She was my best friend...

I tensed as I felt a warm hand caress my cheek, no doubt it was the women who paid for me. I wasn't ok with her touching me and i especially wasn't ok with her ripping my clothes off. Even though my hands where bound by rope I used my head by head butting the girl what I assumed was her chin. I could hear her grunt as I got up onto my feet and ran.

Tearing off my blindfold I rush towards the large wooden door but as I opened it I fell down some stone stairs making me cry out in pain as I laid on my arm wrong.

I struggled to stand back up onto my feet and when I finally looked up, I froze. There laying dead on the ground right in front of me was none other then a saber tooth tiger. I could see it's large fangs just inches from my face.

I was confused. Weren't saber tooth tigers gone? They haven't been on earth since the ice age from what I could remember in movies and stuff.

I jumped as a large spear slammed right in front of me making me shuffle backwards only to be grabbed by the man who stood before the saber tooth.

He looked rough yet strong. His wild black hair reached almost to his shoulders as his beard was long and unkept. He had a large scar just across his upper hip. Tattoos displayed all over his right arm and he to had dark black makeup that covered most of his face. As he looked down at me he threw me over his shoulder along with the dead saber and continued to trek up the stairs where I had just escaped.

Looking around even more I could see old huts and nearly torn down buildings that splayed across the area. But what caught my eyes just beyond that where two large saddled mammoths.

Mammoths. Actual mammoths. And I knew they where mammoths do to there long grey fur. I had seen a similar display at the museum a few weeks ago.

I whined while clutching my arm in pain as I was harshly dropped onto the ground alongside the saber. Looking up I saw that same women from before looking displeased at me as she pulled me to her side.

The two of them begin speaking in a language I couldn't understand. All I could understand was that the saber was a gift to the women before me as he pushed it towards her.

He had a smug look as he stood tall and confident.

And yet the girl still looked uninterested as she waved her hand. The man huffed as he spit on the ground near my feet making me quickly step back only to be stopped by the girl who yet again bound my hands.

As I watched the man storm away the women's strong demeanor changed as she begin to examine me from head to toe. When she saw me hugging my arm close to my body she touched it making me wince.

If anything my arm is more then likely bruised. It didn't really feel broken but it still hurt.

The strange women led me into a large room with a large bed that was filled with animal fur. As she sat me down she cut the ropes that kept my wrists down with a homemade looking dagger.

She walked into another room then came back with a strange green plant I didn't recognize. She offered it to me then pointed to her lips.

Did she want me to eat it?

Feeling very uneasy I did what she told me to do. I didn't want to make her angry.

However after swallowing the strange green plant she pinned me to the bed making my heart pound as she nuzzled into my neck.

Don't tell me...

As I felt her hands once again tear apart of my shirt I fought her. She growled deeply making me freeze as her golden brown eyes begin to glow a beautiful gold color.

"Stay." She spoke sternly.

As she tore off my shirt I couldn't help but let loose a few tears making her stare at me intently. I could feel her hands tighten around my wrist before she let go.

She grumbled something in her language right before leaving what I assumed was her bedroom.

My body was sore and my mind was confused. Was I even in my time anymore? Or is this all just a Dream? I didn't want to think anymore. All I wanted to do was sleep.

I couldn't handle any of this.