First time?

JJ's POV
"Im really sorry guys, I just want to start off with that. The reason I did what I did was that Sam was blackmailing me." I paused to catch my breath thinking of what he could of done "He kidnapped Deji and did, things to him. The police found him and my mum and dad sent me a text when we were in the car. I would hate to think about what he has done to him. The messages you got from my number Charlie were from him, he was on my phone." I took a sip of my water and started to begin. "What about the gun?" Charlie butted in finally looking up from her lap, she was crying. When she said the word gun all the guys' eyes opened wide and they all shot in my direction. Tobi slammed his hands down on the table, hitting over my drink and earning attention from Staffs and other people. "What do you mean a gun?" He said loud enough of only us to hear. "Yes, I had a gun. He handed it to me and said that if I see her i had to shoot her if I wanted my brother back. He said if he didn't he would go after my parents aswell. I didn't want to but when he handed me the gun I saw Charlie's head point round the corner of the door and he obviously saw the fright in my eyes because he said 'I know she is behind me, so shot her or your mother is next'. Im so sorry charlie I didn't want to but I have no excuse. Yall just may aswell hate me and kick me out now." I turned around to take my coat off the chair but I felt 2 small arms wrap around me. "Your forgiven. But im sorry" I looked down to see Charlie, the guys were smiling and putting their coats on but Charlie wasn't smiling. Im guessing we are leaving.
~= Later =~
Charlie has been sat in the corner of my room for the past 2 hours on her phone, she is still crying because I can see the tears roll off her cheek every now and then. "Charlie, are you sure your fine?" I ask taking my head set off. She just bursts into tears so I rush over to her and give her an tight hug. She has something up her shirt, I can feel it. Ehh it's probably nothing,
"Hey J can you please get me a glass of water?" Shes asks looking me in the eyes. I smile down to her and walk out. I walk into the kitchen and see all the guys laughing "what's so funny aye?" I ask grabbing a glass "We're looking at Ethan's old facebook photos" they turn the laptop around and I can't help but laugh.
"GUYS IM SORRY" Charlie shouts from the other room. We all look up at eachother, "she probably just hit something over i will fix it in a min" i said waving it off and filling the glass up.
"AHHHHH!" Then it hits me. A rope. I felt a rope. I drop the glass and run, the guys following behind me. I start bouncing off all the walls trying to get to my room. Once I get there I regret leaving her. I fall to the ground and just stare at her. I can't do anything. This is my fault. I caused this. I heard the guys scream and start crying. Josh runs over to me and moves me over to my bed, simon gets out his phone and dials 999(or'911, where ever your from). Ethan, Tobi, Harry and Vikk run over to her. They grab her legs and lift her up, Vikk starts crying more and he removes the rope from around her neck. They place her on the floor and then my white carpet turned red. I wish I never had that hook up there (from a boxing bag). Sarah and the cal's comes back from the shops and sees the mess of everyone and finally sees her on the floor. She then goes running out of the room and we hear another scream and the two cal's scream her name. Cal(ux) came running back in, in tears "She cut her arm." He then goes running out and we hear the door shut. They had taken her to the hospital.
The ambulance was here within 4 minutes, Tobi went with her in the ambulance and we all followed in cars behind except Vikk and Ethan to talk to the police.
This is going to be a long night. I have ruined a innocent girl's life.

AN
Sorry if this isn't the best, I wanted to add a bit of drama into it :)
~ Bekaah <3