I'm Sorry..

Mackenzie's POV

*Earlier*

So after Sarah explained the plan to me i agreed to it instantly. Now your gonna be wondering why so quickly? Well I watch these guys, The sidemen on YouTube, they know I do because I have my own youtube channel and they are some what 'fans of me' as they said on Twitter. Ya I'm verified bitches. But we've never meet in person, so I wonder if they will remember me..

*Now back to the present*

As were walking up to there front door Charlie asks the most stupid question i have ever heard "Hey guys, don't you think we should of brought them Nando's or Wagamommas?" This jsut caused me and Sarah to fall over laughing. Im guessing the boys heard because when we got up Harry and Call (Callux) were stood there with their phones out. "DUDEEEE, Don't film me. Im famous bitchesss" I walk past the, flipping my hair and walking into there apartment all sassy like.
I turn round after hearing a group of people burst into laughter, shit I forgot the Sidemen where over. Ones they see I have turned around I am suddenly attacked with hugs and kisses all over my face, no not a dog, but by a load of Damnn fanboys. Kinda hot. (AN am I right lady's?) "MACK!" "VIIKK!" I we run into each others arms. "It's so good to see you in person" I could tell he was smelling my hair, so I just laughed and said " You too Vikk, You too"
I heard camera clicks and i spun around like a ninja and shoved my two middle fingers up. Ahh, that's gonna make a great photo.

Oh Crap, the girls. I turn round to see the, laughing there asses off.

Vikk's POV

OMGIAHFN I'm Fangirling, in a manly way, so hard right now. Mackenzie Harper (IIDK) is in the same room as me.
Her smile is amazing, her eyes are so brown and beautiful, her laugh is like angels singing and her hair smells amazing.
I fell In love with this girl just by watching her videos and now to see her in person is making my heart exploded. I need to move fast before one of the other guys beat me to it.

Charlie's POV

Holy. Mother. Fudging. Shiznit.
Tobi looks nice as hell right now. His black SnapBack matches mine, (AN Outfit above with black Tank SnapBack) Ehh, fangirl moment.
No, stay calm. I obviously was staring cauae he just started laughing at me "Hey, you alright there char?" He said, his laugh is amazing, ugh and when he says my name. "yeah. Um sorry about that, you know." Yup I was blushing. Damnit, I probably look like a damn marshmallow right now. He holds his hand out offering me to take it and I happily do.
As we walk into the main living room everyone's heads look in our direction and i let go of Tobi's hand. "Um. Hi." I say quietly looking at there smooth wood floor.
I hear footsteps come towards me and I look up to see JJ, Harry and Simon walking towards me with smirks on there face. As they get close JJ lifts his arms up and i flinch and thence up ready for the beating up about to receive but that's not what happened. I felt 2 big warm arms wrap around my body "Im so sorry char. I really am, I hope we can start fresh" I didn't know what to do but wrap my arms around his shoulders and nod into his neck. Once he lets go I am attacked with hugs from Harry and Simon as well and had them telling me how sorry they were for about 5 minutes. "guys it's okay, it was in the pass and you are forgiven" I give them a big smile, for once it wasn't a fake one either.
I looked pass Harry's shoulder, who baring in mind Sarah had already pulled him aside and gave him a rough speaking to for being a horrible person to me. Ahh brother and sisterly love aye?
Anyway, I look pass his shoulder and see Josh sat on the couch staring off into space with a frown on his face looking like he is about to cry. The Poor guy. I should really talk to him.

Tobi's POV

I could tell charlie was scared when they guys came towards her but she loosed up when she knew what was happening. Once the boys where done bugging her she suddenly got really sad looking, i followed her eyes to Josh who was sat on the couch. "Hey buddy" i flopped down next to him on the couch " hey bro." He put on a fake smile. Damn he is so bad at this. I couldn't take it so I grab his hand and drag him Out the room. "Okay what's wrong with you. You said you wanted to apologise and start again with her...."
"It's just i feel like I hurt her way to much. You know i Caught her cutting once in the maths hall at lunch. I've never been able to forget that, I know that was because of me. Everyday since then I have cried myself to sleep. That's why I lock my door. Tobi man, I've hurt this girl way to much. I don't feel like I should of just walked up to her and have her a hug. I need to do so much more for her. She deserves it and im going to think of a way." I looked at him why sympathy in my eyes. I never knew she cut but I really hope she has stopped. "Im going to help you. " he looks up, damn, he was crying. He gives me a huge smile and kisses me on the cheek before running back into the room.
Yes, Josh is gay. He came out about a year ago, him and Ethan have been a thing for about 8 months and they are both extremely happy.

Let's just hope this night goes to plan. It's already amazing.

Sarah's POV

Well aren't I just amazing. Im joking, im happy the first part of the plan worked but at least it wasn't acting. The guys were seriously so sorry and felt so guilty about everything.

But I'm not done with Harry just yet.

AN
Ahh so guys I hope you enjoyed. I try my hardest not to swear but I'm sorry it's just going to happen now.

And I don't know where you guys want me to go into detail with things... Or make things a bit more spicy and dirty... I don't mind.

You guys choose

Oh and thanks for 100 reads in less than a week!
~Bekaah <3