Chaper 12 (I think)

Charlies POV
Uggh can someone turn off this stupid light. I sit up trying to find a switch or wire to turn it off but there is nothing. I look around to see i'm surrounded by a bright white light. "Hello? Is anyone there? HELLO" I swing my legs over the side of the bed to see a wheel chair next to my bed, I drop myself down into it and begin to wheel myself forward but all i see is whiteness. "HELLO?" I shouted once more just a little louder.
I hear a door open and i turn my head around to see a black wall, it was getting closer, i carried on gooing the way i was going but a lot faster. I couldn't see anything infront of me and next thing i know I'm falling, I look down to see a black pit full of blood and other things I wish i would never see. I shut my eyes and pray for a miracle, i start screaming and open my eyes.
I look around to find myself in my room at home, not the one with Sarah but the one with my 'Parents'. I started crying thinking about what happened in this house

---(Flashbackk)---
9:00pm Friday 13th July 2000
My mother kissed me on my forehead "Goodnight my princess, Get some sleep for your big day tomorrow. You will finally be 6" I let out a little giggle and Snuggled up to my loony tunes teddy bear. "Love you char" My mother and father said at the same time, They turn on my night light and left the room.
"Something isn't right" I muttered to myself. I know I'm only 5 but i know when something is wrong. I walk across the room to see my baby sister missing. I put on my bunny rabbit slippers and run down stairs. I got half way and heard unfamiliar voices i stopped and looked through the gaps of the bannister. There were 3 tall men stood wearing black leather jackets. "Where is it?" One of them shouted at my mother, I could see she was crying and looking at my daddy who was also tied to a chair on my kitchen. I looked across to see my baby sister Emma in the arms of a woman. "I.. i don't know. Just please leave us alone!" My mother said softly, she isn't one to be rude or mean to anyone. "Fine, If you won't communicate you will deal with the outcomes. "He pulled out a gun and placed it to my mommys head. I wanted to scream but i didn't want to get caught. He pulled the trugger and I saw the bulllet go right through her head. My dad scream "You A**HOLES" "What did you just call me?"One of the other men said, my father looked up and saw me on the stairs, he started to cry even more at the sight of his daughter seeing this. "I called you an a**hole, You killed my wife." He said, a lot calmer than before. Without another word the man pulled out his gun and shot my father right through the neck. He head dropped down and I screamed a little into my teddy, Luckily they didnt hear it over my sister crying. "Comeon we better leave" they walked towards the door and i looked towards the woman who stood up and let my sister fall to the floor. They slammed the door on the way out and I heard a car speed away. I ran down the other bottom of the stairs towards my sister "EMMA. MOMMY, DADDY!!" I was in tears. I threw my teddy onto the floor and ran through the pools of blood and picked upp my sister off the floor and put her into her downstairs cot. "MOMMY WAKE UP PLEASE" I screamed running back in, Emma had stopped crying and probably fallen asleep. "Char?" I turned to face my mommy "MOMMY, I thought you were dead." I said running over the hug her ggetting covered in blood. "I am kiddo, I love you okay. Be safe and get the phon..." Her head dropped and I just screame. I ran and got the phone "Which number, which number" I muttered looked down the list mommy made me incase of an emergency. "999 (AN for uk)"
C- Charlie
R-Receiver

R- Hello emergency serves, how can i help?
C- Hello? My mommy and daddy are hurt
R- Okay sweetie, how old are you adn what happened?
C- I am 5. I heard talking and went to see my mommy but there were men and they shot them. My baby sister was hurt too.
R- Okay calm down sweetie, help is on there way. make sure the front door is unlocked and go watch your sister.
C- Okay thank you
R- But dont end the call

---(Flashback over)---
I woke up screaming. I heard the sound of footsteps and my vision became clear. "CHARLIE" I looked over to see Vik and Tobi screaming. ''Your awake! Are you okay? You were crying"

AN
Okay sorry this ended quite abruptly I'm really busy but Hope you enjoy
I apologize for any mistakes
~Bekaah <3